• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share your methods of collection sorting.

10 posts in this topic

I have an unsorted accumulation consisting of 65 short boxes, 25 long boxes and approximately 1000 trade paperbacks/ hardcover. I'm expecting to find low to midgrade  SA, midgrade or better BA and VF or better copper and moderns.  Reasonably expect to find a few modern gems, as they are unpacked. All are bagged and boarded with most BA and earlier in mylite 2s

I have a nice sorting area, about 200 square feet , two tables, a dozen or so cubes. Looking for different methods of sorting. I'd prefer to do it quickly, in a week or two.

28 minutes ago, shadroch said:

I have an unsorted accumulation consisting of 65 short boxes, 25 long boxes and approximately 1000 trade paperbacks/ hardcover. I'm expecting to find low to midgrade  SA, midgrade or better BA and VF or better copper and moderns.  Reasonably expect to find a few modern gems, as they are unpacked. All are bagged and boarded with most BA and earlier in mylite 2s

I have a nice sorting area, about 200 square feet , two tables, a dozen or so cubes. Looking for different methods of sorting. I'd prefer to do it quickly, in a week or two.

I wish I could organize my collection they are just stuffed all over the place in short boxes with no organization my only organization is that I record the book in a excel.. I plan on labeling the boxes and associate it with my excel.. hopefully one day lol 

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Hard to believe that was in the US. Nazi Germany maybe. But we were supposed to be a lot more civilized. Fear and lack of understanding makes folks do crazy things I guess. VERY sad...

That looks like bait.