• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DALE ROBERTS COMICS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD! CLOSED!
17 17

2,358 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

I am going to wait until Sunday the 22nd for the next listing. I've had some stuff come up and lots of people are going to Star Wars.  I will try to make Sunday night extra special!

I need to set a reminder on my phone. What time Sunday?

10 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

I am going to wait until Sunday the 22nd for the next listing. I've had some stuff come up and lots of people are going to Star Wars.  I will try to make Sunday night extra special!

Another reason to hate that abomination of a franchise 

Edited by mrd160

On 12/19/2019 at 10:28 AM, Dale Roberts said:

OK, here is a preview of what I have scanned so far. Still scanning silver and bronze. Likely a another 30-40 of those.  Haven't scanned any golden age yet, so maybe another pic later of some of that stuff.

previewpic1.JPG

previewpic2.JPG

previewpic3.JPG

navy blue bed sheets :takeit: 

1 minute ago, Dale Roberts said:

OK, I'm bored. Gonna list some books after while. Not the big stuff and won't be a marathon listing session. Nothing over $100, mostly under $50, but some pretty decent stuff at great prices. Off to scan some books.

:banana: