• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Thread Formerly Known As "REMOVED" Vintage Concert Posters Part 2
1 1

103 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
4 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

I see that miserable bugger Ray Davies around as he lives near me (I'm not far from Muswell Hill). Now I'll have him on me wall. :headbang:

Whoa!  Would love to see you get it signed by him and post the pic for us

He's often in a local pub. He's not particularly approachable - might need a couple of pints of dutch courage to ask him...

3 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Makes up for missing out on that cool Yardbirds poster that was snapped up by Chromedome.

Who knows, maybe there will be a mis-shipment in your favor :wink:

BG-120 Fillmore Auditorium 5/16-18/68 $75 mounted to white foamboard(you can see it to left and bottom), very light ripple only, measures 13 7/8" x 21 1/8" (#54) SOLD!!

Albert Collins
Country Joe and the Fish
Incredible String Band

sp54.jpg.37340d87f84465b33d0858c213eeccf0.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles
measurement

Ian Hunter "You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic" Promo Poster $500 scarce to rare(try to find one!), loose(will ship rolled), printed on index stock(thicker than paper), light crease left edge, light dust shadow front right edge, dust shadow back top edge & thinner on other edges, very small piece of tape back bottom edge, small crease upper left corner but looks great, measures 14" x 21", album released in 1979, "Cleveland Rocks"  later became a hit when The Presidents of the United States of America re-recorded the song as the theme song to The Drew Carey Show (#93)

sp93.jpg.2e0763fcdf898172286b20937d59af5d.jpg

2 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

That's it for right now, will update when next batch is ready!

Could you post the Woodsy Owl #1 at a special Christmas discount price?  :gossip:

44 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Could you post the Woodsy Owl #1 at a special Christmas discount price?  :gossip:

It'll take $60 to make you holla!

:takeit:  Bill me, baybee! 

36 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Not to thread krap, but has any of the original art from these posters ever hit the open market?

Not sure, I think in one of the concert poster books I saw a reference to someone having a lot of it (in a collection?), I will try to find out where I may have read that.

10 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Any upcoming Bowie?

The only Bowie concert poster sold in the first round, there is a Bowie from the Personality Poster set that will be available in the January sales thread.

42 minutes ago, Axmen said:

Please post the original art from Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.

Oh, that I own!  Here is a picture:

IMG_8806.jpg