• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 CGC 3.5 new slab

3 posts in this topic

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83, CGC 3.5, new slab, for sale, $5400

I haven't listed any books for sale on this forum before, so I'm following others' lead with rules:

First  :takeit:wins! Supersedes negotiations, PM me with offers!

No HOS'ers or Probe.
Payment: Venmo preferred but will accept PayPal or check, will ship once payment clears.

Shipping: free USPS expedited shipping in large box with extra packing! Will ship with signature confirmation, tracking and insurance for full amount of book. International shipping incurs an additional shipping charge depending on the country. If the USPS makes the delivery and the box is obviously crushed don't sign for it. Send it back as damaged and I will inspect it and either repackage/reship or refund you. If you sign for the package you can't return it. The slab will be heavily wrapped for protection to prevent any damage. No returns internationally.
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

I will add more images after this first post clears the moderators.

JIM #83, 1st app Thor, 1962, CGC 3.5, off-white pages, #1624820005, brand new slab. $5400

JIM 83 photo 1.jpg