• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Gold, Silver, a Sprinkle of Bronze... and FF #1: 20% off remaining books
2 2

105 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TheComicsPreacher said:

Fantastic Four #1 - 4.0 (CGC label available. Bottom staple moderate rust.). $11000

1 F.png

1 B.png

1CGC.jpg

Hi, I'm just curious, how come you took it out of the holder? 

For transparency purposes, this is a bit out of my league right now so the question is strictly for curiosity. 

3 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Hi, I'm just curious, how come you took it out of the holder? 

For transparency purposes, this is a bit out of my league right now so the question is strictly for curiosity. 

Not the OP but some people still like to read their comics.  We are a strange bunch I know! lol

If you buy graded then you know what you are getting and you can always resubmit later. 

Another reason could be apparent pressable defects. 

Oh and welcome to the boards! :applause:

it is a great community, you should enjoy if here!

Djohnson321 -- FF 21 is yours at 20% off of most recent list price ($60)...imo, you get a heck of a deal on this one for $48. My fault that I was not clear in the original price reduction edits. Those edits have since been corrected to all remaining books listed in thread so that the meaning of "20% off" is clear to all. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, TheComicsPreacher said:

Djohnson321 -- FF 21 is yours at 20% off of most recent list price ($60)...imo, you get a heck of a deal on this one for $48. My fault that I was not clear in the original price reduction edits. Those edits have since been corrected to all remaining books listed in thread so that the meaning of "20% off" is clear to all. Thanks!

Ok thank you, sorry for confusion!