• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Gold, Silver, a Sprinkle of Bronze... and FF #1: 20% off remaining books
2 2

105 posts in this topic

Mostly Silver Age Marvel, some Golden Age gems, and some fun Bronze Age books to help fund the arrival of my future son! I hope you all enjoy these books as much as I have.

General Rules

• No PL/HOS members, please
  • First "takit" posted in the sales thread wins
  • Deals via PM are occasionally possible, but I may be slow to respond

Shipping

• I typically ship within one week of payment. This time around, if payment is received by 12/20/19, I will ship out before Christmas. If payment is received on or after 12/21/19, I will ship out the week of 1/6/20 due to the holidays.
  • I ship to USA only
  • Shipping:
    • $10 for any amount of raw books
    • $20 for any amount of slabbed books
    • At cost for total purchases exceeding $500 (typically includes insurance)

Payment

• PayPal only
  • I will send you an invoice when the thread is over
  • Payment within 7 calendar days of invoice

Returns/Refunds

• Returns accepted within 14 days of shipping as long as books are returned in condition received. No returns on CGC graded books.

Edited by TheComicsPreacher

Black Terror #6 - 1.0 (Cover detached, centerfold detached, spine split on portions of cover wrap and multiple interior wraps; spine reinforced with tape on interior front and back cover wrap). $380. $330.  $280  ~20% further price reduction means new asking price = $220

6 F.png

6 B.png

Edited by TheComicsPreacher