• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First ever submission back...not good
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Let’s start with the not terrible. First ever sketch cover got a 9.8, yay! Newton rings all over the face of sketch though :(

On to my copy of x-men Omega I've had since I was a kid. 9.6, not bad, Its what I was expecting. This book is more for sentimental value and to grab sigs on. Unfortunately it’s mislabeled...worst part is I caught the mis label when it was flagged sent for grading and emailed cgc to ensure it was corrected prior to slab. After the email, it updated to the right title in my account shortly after. Apparently it did not get corrected in the process where it matters...not sure how this got past quality control. I suppose i need to pay to send it back now?...

Not a great first box back from CGC, hoping my others fair better....

99FBBDEC-06AB-4CF3-99F2-E69F0F1D490B.jpeg

8041BC87-D5A1-47A8-A9DD-E09885EF0987.jpeg

Edited by Jasten
Grammar

9 hours ago, Jasten said:

Let’s start with the not terrible. First ever sketch cover got a 9.8, yay! Newton rings all over the face of sketch though :(

On to my copy of x-men Omega I've had since I was a kid. 9.6, not bad, Its what I was expecting. This book is more for sentimental value and to grab sigs on. Unfortunately it’s mislabeled...worst part is I caught the mis label when it was flagged sent for grading and emailed cgc to ensure it was corrected prior to slab. After the email, it updated to the right title in my account shortly after. Apparently it did not get corrected in the process where it matters...not sure how this got past quality control. I suppose i need to pay to send it back now?...

Not a great first box back from CGC, hoping my others fair better....

I'm pretty sure CGC will correct this at their cost. Call/email them.