• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Wonder Woman Comicbooks

16 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

FedEx should be able to identify the address where the books were delivered, as well as the precise time the signature was captured ... what have they said?  Also, Heritage shipping should be able to identify the address on the shipping label they created? 

I will second that...hopefully the books get recovered

Definitely not good and hope you recover your books.  :wishluck:

I find that it's probably better to use the regular Post Office route like USPS whereby they will drop the parcel off at the nearest postal outlet for your subsequent pickup if you are not home.  (thumbsu

The problem with FedEx nowadays is that they seem to just drop off your parcel or package right at the front door even if it requires a signature, but you are not home.  :mad:

2 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

The problem with FedEx nowadays is that they seem to just drop off your parcel or package right at the front door even if it requires a signature, but you are not home.  :mad:

The way I have dealt with this is to have the books shipped to my place of work, or ask for the books to be held at the local FedEx location.

Joe

Fedex recently "misplaced/lost" a package for me.  They said it was delivered, but I had been home all day on the date they indicated.  It was hell trying to obtain compensation for the lost item.  Eventually, (after lots of emails/phone calls) feebay decided they would allow me a one time refund because of my excellent reputation.  What can anyone do when the shipping agency is corrupt?

On 12/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, sauroctonus said:

Recently won at Heritage Auction

Wonder Woman 14 CGC 9.6

Wonder Woman 27 CGC 9.4

Wonder Woman 38 CGC 8.5

Wonder Woman 39 CGC 9.4

Please be on the lookout for these books 

Thanks,

Robert

Ugh, so sorry to hear it.

Fedex should have a GPS location from the scanner device they use.  Ask for the GPS coordinates for the delivery.  Also ask who signed for the delivery and ask if it was the driver.  If the driver signed for your item - against the rules - and left it at your door they're responsible and culpable for the theft.  I'd ask a lot of questions, ask for the case to be elevated to a higher level of support and go to social media if they don't cooperate.