• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Joss Whedon's FRAY - Limited Edition Hardcover (PC/500) - $150
1 1

4 posts in this topic

:hi:

Just one book for sale today.

Joss Whedon's FRAY
This is a limited edition hardcover that was signed by Joss Whedon and Karl Moline
There were 500 of these hardcovers, but this one is noted as "PC/500". I've seen a few of these signed hardcovers available over the years but I have never seen one with the PC/500 notation. I'm assuming this stands for "Publisher Copy", but I could be really far off.

A cool book, in great condition, and, in my opinion, a great addition to anyone who collects hard to find hardcovers or omnibuses.
Also a great book to have if your a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer as this story (collecting all issues, 1-8, of the 2001 Dark Horse series) continues the legacy of the slayer well into the future.

Here's a link to the wiki synopsis of the series.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fray_(comics)

$150
Free Domestic (USA) Priority Mail Shipping
International Shipping is at cost minus $11

Returns are accepted for any reason, but return shipping is on the buyer.

PayPal only please
(I really need the money this holiday season, so I'm asking that payment be received by me no later than this Wednesday 12/18)

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays everyone.