• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE: End of Auction Sales Prices -- To Auction During XMas Season
1 1

32 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I usually is somebody who has nothing really to add but is interested in the good topic.  Or I've seen it used when a thread is getting juicy and the person is sitting back and enjoying the ride.

You have plenty too add. You do a genuine online business on can coherently comment on the market. I spout out opinions based on less than $500 a month in sales.

Edited by the blob

19 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Comiclink doesn't even bother running a monthly auction in December.

Although I suspect there's not much crossover from Comiclink/Heritage/Connect customers to ebay, a major auction houses that regularly conduct a monthly offering skipping a month; that might promote more buying customers for ebay! While there's no empirical data I can share to show this helps ebay sales, it certainly couldn't hurt.

24 minutes ago, the blob said:

You have plenty too add. You do a genuine online business on can coherently comment on the market. I spout out opinions based on less than $500 a month in sales.

Jimmies.jpg

I've had several attractive offers on books I was following on ebay and snagged some good deals. If you look at the G/S/B here to draw conclusions, there have been numerous listings reducing prices again and again. Myself, it's a better time to buy than sell. That said, I'm totally overspent on comics at Christmas time.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

I've had several attractive offers on books I was following on ebay and snagged some good deals. If you look at the G/S/B here to draw conclusions, there have been numerous listings reducing prices again and again. Myself, it's a better time to buy than sell. That said, I'm totally overspent on comics at Christmas time.

I was wondering why you didn't buy some of the books you bought from me, that I bought back from you, back. :cool:  Jack. :cool: