• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells, or Give War a Chance
1 1

347 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, crassus said:

Well put brother, by a strange coincidence I'm listening to Alice Cooper's "Flush the Fashion".... lol

Seriously?  I think that was one of the last AC albums I bought.

5 hours ago, lizards2 said:

OK gang (carp, it's getting so Canadian in here I'm channeling Roy) -

I really appreciate all the buys - I did not expect such a feeding frenzy.  I haven't even got to the bulk of the good stuff (DC) yet.

The thread is updated, and the recrap on page 1 is updated (I hope).

I need to take a break, as the wifey has on office party tonight, so I need to strap on the French Maid outfit, and start working on some petit fours and hors d'oeuvres for the event.  I will hopefully be back in about an hour to at least finish off AAMOW, and maybe some P.T. Boat Skipper, Capt. Storm.  Don't come running to me when a shark bites your leg off.

Obviously, I lied about being back in an hour.

I do that sometimes.  Image result for stumbling drunk

I need to clean up the thread, and then maybe post some more, or more likely, start off fresh in the morning.  

4 hours ago, habsfan1 said:
4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Image result for terrance and phillip gif

yeah, that is more the Canadian being annoyed with the exchange rate during a Dale Roberts frenzy and settling for Sgt Fury

I'd say the exchange rate is working in your favor!  lol

All American Men of War 105 cracked out CGC 8.0 OW pages $45.  Outstanding nice, white, clean copy that I would call 8.5, with props, and white pages.  Dent at bottom edge by LRFC.  Small tear and ½” crease at top spine BC, and some other NCB stuff.
ammo105cgc8.jpg
ammo105cgc8bc.jpg
ammo105cgc8lab.jpg

Edited by lizards2

All American Men of War 106 8.0/8.5 white pages $42.  Nice white, clean copy.  Deep bends at lower mid spine FC, and LRBC.  I’m guessing this one is pressable, but what do I know.
ammo106.jpg
ammo106bc.jpg

All American Men of War 107 7.5/8.0 white pages $32.  NCB thumbnail at bottom edge FC, couple hard creases at ULBC, spine tics.  White, clean copy, with some dirt rubbing BC.  :news:SOLD!!!:news:
ammo107.jpgammo107bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2