• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: YTLM and Locke & Key (+ others)
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Imagine Santa asks, "This year, you been a good socially-adjusted man-child who still reads comic books...what OA would you want for Christmas?"

So here's that list!!!

1) Still on the hunt for Y:The Last Man interior pages (from the first 12 issues only).

2) Any interiors or covers from Locke & Key. If you have any L&K art by Gabe Rodriguez, don't hesitate to reach out and receive a very healthy offer!

3) Also: Looking for any pages from Detective #526 or Batman #366, both of which are Newton/Alcala on pencils/inks. 

4) Also, also: Jerry Bingham pages from Batman: Son of the Demon

5) Needle in haystack: Looking for the six covers from IDW's Wild Blue Yonder, by Zach Howard. Bought directly from the artist, and poof, just like Keyser Soze, they're gone. 

Happy holidays!

Bob

Edited by Sideshow Bob

1 hour ago, timguerrero said:

I have a Locke & Key cover that if the offer is generous enough I might rethink about selling. Have lots of Y art just not interiors from the 12 first issues, only covers.

DM sent.  And I guess I should specify Locke & Key art by Gabe Rodriguez.

Edited by Sideshow Bob