• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
14 14

382 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

All Top Comics 18- CGC 9.0- $7500

Ohio Copy. This is a brutally difficult book to get in any grade let alone the lone highest copy by a mile. 

Last 1.5 was $550. Only 9 on census and the next highest is 7.5. Also, one of the best GGA headlights covers of all time.

IMG_8046.JPG

IMG_8048.JPG

SOLD VIA PM

:news: Adding some more special golden age books right now. My scanner is down so taking pics. I personally prefer pics- I think the colors are usually more dead on. Here we go...

Whiz Comics 3(2)- CGC 1.5- $4250

This is the second appearance of Captain Marvel. This copy sold for $5995 in Jan 2019. Pick up this significant early 1940 key

IMG_9683.JPG

IMG_9685.JPG

26 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

My scanner is down so taking pics. I personally prefer pics- I think the colors are usually more dead on.

+1

… also gloss.... and, depending on angle, "plumpness". GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I don't mean to interrupt this sales thread, but anyone else notice these Bob Hope's are heating up? I've always been a fan of those GGA covers and Bob Oksner is a very underrated artist, although I believe Owen Fitzgerald did this particular cover. Plus the stories are hilarious, written by Arnold Drake.