• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
14 14

382 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Might imply a little more inner turmoil than there is, hah.  I loved Silver.  But I worked 3 paper routes to complete Fantastic Four run by age 16.  Soon Marvel.  Then... well you get the point, I just kinda did that.  Gold is just a whole new world of challenges and discoveries.  I fall in love with a new book every day!

But I can respect Silver collectors with taste and a good eye.  This @Comical Situations fellow is exhibiting both.

Secret Origin of Comcav continues...

He gets old in his golden years.

Edited by JollyComics

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Therefore you are still in Silver years. :bigsmile:

Just not quite willing to feel "old" yet. hah.  But no sir, I am WAY deep down the Gold rabbit hole at this point!  Some might say I have an addiction...  To them I say - TAKE!

56 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Might imply a little more inner turmoil than there is, hah.  I loved Silver.  But I worked 3 paper routes to complete Fantastic Four run by age 16.  Soon Marvel.  Then... well you get the point, I just kinda did that.  Gold is just a whole new world of challenges and discoveries.  I fall in love with a new book every day!

But I can respect Silver collectors with taste and a good eye.  This @Comical Situations fellow is exhibiting both.

Secret Origin of Comcav continues...

Thank you for the kind words sir.  Your takebot legend precedes you.  Love the boards and glad to be in the fray with all you fine ladies and gentlemen and lizards. :martini:

44 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I always try to end my threads with a big book so here goes...

Bonanza (nn) CGC 7.0- $90

file copy 

Kidding about big book but I have a guilty pleasure of Bonanza photo covers. One of my fave shows as a kid. 

6885CB67-B0EC-4ACD-91E3-2B8A62C5A202.jpeg

4F4FBD70-D931-4040-8859-CABABC2B7555.jpeg

:takeit: I agree 100%

On 12/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Phantom Stranger 1- CGC 3.5- $1350

last sale in this grade was $1620

BDA44FAB-1156-4822-B380-264185AE7753.jpeg

B03732BB-1698-432B-B5A6-3761A8303960.jpeg

Last minute take per PM :acclaim: You're welcome everyone. I took one for the team snagging this beauty!

Edited by NEED MO DAKKA
Update