• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tales of Suspense #50 CGC 7.0
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #50 CGC 7.0 (Cream to Off-White Pages): 1st Appearance of the Mandarin

Just sorting through some of my comics as I am streamlining my collection.  Nice Looking ToS #50 listed under last GPA sale.  Any questions or offers, just PM me.

:rulez: are listed below:

1. Price includes shipping to 48 states CONUS.  Outside CONUS, I will pay $20.00 shipping, the rest of the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the buyer

2. I will ship the comic in a Flat-Rate Priority Box.  It will include tracking and full insurance for the book.

3. Payment is expected no more that 48 hours after book is purchased.  If their is an issue with paying, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.  If I don't hear from the buyer within those 48-hours I will relist the book.

4. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.  That way it protects the buyer as well as myself.  If you want to use another method of payment, let me know via PM and I can make exceptions, based upon the buyers requirements

5. Returns are accepted if notified no more than two-days after the comic arrives at the buyers residence.  Return shipping is on the buyer and the book needs to be in the same condition as when it was originally shipped.

6. 1st :takeit: gets the book, even if I am in negotiation with another buyer who puts in an offer.  Once you purchase the book, please post the :takeit: or :takeit: via PM.  If you don't post it and another buyer sneaks in and posts an :takeit:, that buyer will get the book.  I sell my comics on the boards with a the earliest time-stamp :takeit: gets the book so their are no issues with multiple buyers.

7. My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

8.  I will not sell to Hall of Shamers or Boardies on the probation list.

10.  Tales of Suspense #50 CGC 7.0: $525.00

11. Pictures below

Edited by Mike22
Include Kudos Thread