• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #14

11 posts in this topic

I would do a press and clean on this as there is dirt on Back cover BC and the top has a lot of bends a good pressor might be able to help that if so I would say 7.5 as is 7.0 -6.5 as there is some colour breaking creases on the bottom of the front cover

The white of the back indicates good preservation.  It has some very small spine checks and the top front shows  very slight fraying . Pretty nice corners. It shows some sort of crease across the bottom front, It should be cleaned , pressed and slabbed. A valuable book at what I think is a  6.5 - 7.0 as it sits. Could go to 7.5. 

23 hours ago, Cherami said:

Very helpful, thank you. I’m very new to this and am just learning about cleaning/pressing, so I appreciate the heads up on any that may be good candidates for something like that. 

This one is definitely worth having cleaned and pressed.

I like the 7.0 on this. Another major key, and these early Spidey's are highly collectible...