• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BA's End of Year Blowout: CLOSING at 12:00pm EST JANUARY 1st (See Page 1 for Updated Prices)
3 3

241 posts in this topic

Shadow Comics v4#7, 3.5; some bug chew top right fc; 'Peggy' written in pen on fc; staing and chipping on bc; classic 7 Skulls cover; a 3.0 sold for $203.00 in May! Mine: $80.00 :news: SOLD to OdinsSecrets

EPSON261.JPG

EPSON262.JPG

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

11 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Monsters on the Prowl 16, 8.0; a beautiful picture frame cover, date stamp on fc; $12.00

EPSON287.JPG

Green River - ish date stamp!  I think it is outside the date range of the pedigree though.  Very nice!!!

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Green River - ish date stamp!  I think it is outside the date range of the pedigree though.  Very nice!!!

hm

I'm not a pedigree expert :sorry: 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I'm not a pedigree expert :sorry: 

Neither am I, but I used to have a Green River, and have recently seen another, and the font on the Green Rivers is different and noticeably smaller, that said, a very sharp and clean example on the MoTP 16, very nice book!

Wonder Woman 143; beautiful Andru/Esposito cover; not sure where to put this - book presents like an 7.5-8.0, but there is a stain on the bc; a 7.5 sold for $125.00 in April of this year; $50.00 :news: SOLD to Philreal

EPSON324.JPG

EPSON325.JPG

Last book ... Yellowjacket Comics 8; 7.0-7.5; another gorgeous book with popping yellows and greens; flaws: another small chew bit bottom left corner, and a small tear on last page; beautiful Battlefield “woman-in-peril” cover; “old witch” narrates 2nd Tales of Terror story (influenced EC?); $100.00 :news: SOLD to OdinsSecrets

EPSON265.JPG

EPSON266.JPG