• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BA's End of Year Blowout: CLOSING at 12:00pm EST JANUARY 1st (See Page 1 for Updated Prices)
3 3

241 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Comcav said:

takebot detected a Rangers that the Devil Dino must have pushed to the side.  good sir, some Gold perhaps?

I think there have only been 2 golden in this pic that were posted tonight ... the rest tomorrow morning! (3 if you count the Bugs!)

20191220_222813_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Gotta move into (and cover your ears for this) my Moderns thread tonight!

Just saying... I could buy 2 books that would earn out more than the entire modern thread, hahaha.   Anyway, not sure I'll be around tomorrow, so best of luck to all you other sharks!

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Just saying... I could buy 2 books that would earn out more than the entire modern thread, hahaha.   Anyway, not sure I'll be around tomorrow, so best of luck to all you other sharks!

My coffee will be brewed by 7:00 am ... hope to see you then, my friend, and if not, enjoy your Sunday!