• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

End of the Year Plastic Crack - Lego & Action Figures and Anything Else
1 1

91 posts in this topic

SOLD

Spoiler

Flash Character - Have to classify this as a custom and not a mere Knockoff / Bootleg - since Lego has not made this character... $1

IMG_5440.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

SOLD

Spoiler

Flash Character - Have to classify this as a custom and not a mere Knockoff / Bootleg - since Lego has not made this character... $1

IMG_5442.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Bumblebee Transformers Universe 2008 - Mini bot 2.5" long in car mode. 

No recent sales that I can find... found some listed for $12-14..

CGC Boards... $8

IMG_5443.jpeg

IMG_5444.jpeg

SOLD

Spoiler

Marvel Encyclopedia - 2015 Edition No Dust Jacket - Has a crease line in the cover.  - $7

Retailed for $40 

The 2019 edition is on sale for $23 on Amazon

How about $7? 

It does not make sense to ship this item out of the country due to the weight 

This item will ship media rate and separately from anything else anyone order... (Can't mix toys in with media rate.)  If you want it in one package along with anything else keep in mind that this book weighs in at 5lbs 11 oz.  

IMG_5447.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

With that, I think I am done here... 

Sorry @wombat - No Harry Potter Lego's available after all, I have two sets ready to go but I cannot locate a few pieces. 

I had the 7781 Batmobile (1st Lego Batmobile) available but one of the goons is missing a gun and I misfiled it.  That set was worth ordering the part and that will be offered up once I know it is complete. 

Thanks to those that have participated - invoices going out to those that have claimed items.  I am still open to taking orders but this thread will be shutting down in 2 days.   After that, things will be transitioned to FB, CL, and eBay

6 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Marvel Encyclopedia - 2015 Edition No Dust Jacket - Has a crease line in the cover.  - $7

Retailed for $40 

The 2019 edition is on sale for $23 on Amazon

How about $7? 

It does not make sense to ship this item out of the country due to the weight 

This item will ship media rate and separately from anything else anyone order... (Can't mix toys in with media rate.)  If you want it in one package along with anything else keep in mind that this book weighs in at 5lbs 11 oz.  

IMG_5447.jpeg

I’ll take it! 
Happy Holidays!!!!