• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lev Gleason Publications (Daredevil Comics, Crime Does Not Pay, Boy Comics, etc.)
2 2

133 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vaillant said:

Just to say “I’m here” one of my absolute favorites (I’ll post more when I will finish to scan my few ones):

WhngGs0.jpg

Great issue Claudio. I haven't read mine in quite a while but I seem to remember it to be quite a good read.

Many years ago, I went to the estate sale of Grim Natwick (Betty Boop creator). Although I missed out on some great original art, I was lucky to get a box of his comic books. This was my favorite in the box.

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Great issue Claudio. I haven't read mine in quite a while but I seem to remember it to be quite a good read.

Many years ago, I went to the estate sale of Grim Natwick (Betty Boop creator). Although I missed out on some great original art, I was lucky to get a box of his comic books. This was my favorite in the box.

The story is just crazy, almost as Boy Comics #9, but less weird and more disturbing.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:10 AM, vaillant said:

Not only the #1 but the first appearance of the Claw, right?

belatedly, yes that is correct about Silver Streak Comics #1.  That is also the first comic book by the company that would soon be known as Lev Gleason Publications.

Edited by Pantodude