• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official 2020 OA Collecting Goals Thread
1 1

72 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2019 at 12:12 PM, Mephisto said:

I always say I won’t by as much and then fail but moving to a bigger place and wedding in 2021 I will be more likely not go as crazy with purchases. 

For 2020 I would be happy with two trading card paintings and a Star Wars painting.

I could be wrong but I think I only bought one piece of art this year! 

:acclaim:

17 hours ago, Mephisto said:

I could be wrong but I think I only bought one piece of art this year! 

:acclaim:

Discipline in action!  Congrats.  Was a card art piece or Star Wars painting that you had on your radar, or something that just popped up and caught your eye unexpected?

Actually, I might have to add one more goal to the list - now that I recently bought my first Kaluta piece (to add to my Jeff Jones and BWS pieces), I probably need to get a good Wrightson piece to replace the Frankie plate I sold to help finance a property purchase this year so I can complete my "The Studio" collection.  Though, the timetable on that is open-ended; it doesn't have to be something I get in 2020. Showbox   jiofi.local.html  tplinklogin

Edited by jitasaw

5 hours ago, ShallowDan said:

Discipline in action!  Congrats.  Was a card art piece or Star Wars painting that you had on your radar, or something that just popped up and caught your eye unexpected?

It was card art. It wasn’t one on my radar but it was a character I had been wanting the past few years and the card came out this year. I didn’t wind up liking most of the art from the set, so it was a cheap art year for me.

image.jpeg.57218232a340663a0fd0c9bd931145a6.jpeg