• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 252 CANADIAN PRICE VARIANT CGC 9.8

19 posts in this topic

Rules as follows:

No probation or hall of shame individuals 

First :takeit:seals the deal in the thread

No returns on CGC books

$20 shipping in USA and Canada only

All books shipped boxed no envelopes

Payment via PayPal. 

I only ship Mondays due to employment demands

feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking!

$1500.00

547EE2E1-0965-48BF-98E4-FA0505EE8D4F.thumb.jpeg.2626df8be084050ffbe276301fcbc152.jpeg  

Merry Christmas!

34 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I've been told it's ok up to a dollar cover price.  I hate this nit picking. No one can agree on the particular end of BA, beginning of CA anyway. 

The hosts need to make a clear proclamation, or the mods (and the boardies) need to stay out of it.

I had heard the dollar figure as well  Personally how I feel is debatable. but OPG and eBay both use 1985 as the cut off. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

29 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I've been told it's ok up to a dollar cover price.  I hate this nit picking. No one can agree on the particular end of BA, beginning of CA anyway. 

The hosts need to make a clear proclamation, or the mods (and the boardies) need to stay out of it.

I had heard the dollar figure as well  Personally how I feel is debatable. but OPG and eBay both use 1985 as the cut off. GOD BLESS....

hm  Publication date or cover date?  lol

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

hm  Publication date or cover date?  lol

Does anybody really know what time it is ?

GOD BLESS....

I'm not bothered by that book being here.... now, ASM 300 and NM 98 ?, that's a different story. 

Depending on the source it can be anywhere from 1980 to 1988.  So I think anything it that area should be given the benefit of the doubt in either forum.

To end the debate, perhaps the mods should do a 1989 and earlier and a 1990 and up board. That would end the debate. 

Anyway, beautiful book OP!  GLWTS!!!!

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Is that up to a dollar Canadian funds? Us Canucks have to ante up usually for our funny books. 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver Signs said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Is that up to a dollar Canadian funds? Us Canucks have to ante up usually for our funny books. 

U.S. Dollar - up to and including.

17 hours ago, Dreamsleep said:

Rules as follows:

No probation or hall of shame individuals 

First :takeit:seals the deal in the thread

No returns on CGC books

$20 shipping in USA and Canada only

All books shipped boxed no envelopes

Payment via PayPal. 

I only ship Mondays due to employment demands

feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking!

$1500.00

547EE2E1-0965-48BF-98E4-FA0505EE8D4F.thumb.jpeg.2626df8be084050ffbe276301fcbc152.jpeg  

Merry Christmas!

:takeit:

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

:baiting: Don't mess with the 🦎

22 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Hey... it's easy for someone to agree with me on the start of the Copper Age, it begins with New Teen Titans 1 and is joined by Byrne's FF, Eclipse Comics, and a Plethora of B&W Indies. GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:
On 12/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, lizards2 said:

Hey... it's easy for someone to agree with me on the start of the Copper Age, it begins with New Teen Titans 1 and is joined by Byrne's FF, Eclipse Comics, and a Plethora of B&W Indies. GOD BLESS...

It's not when Miller ruined Daredevil?!? :eek: 

lol