• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In town for the holidays - A few Atlas Comics Added
6 6

179 posts in this topic

I'm back in the country for a few days and opened some boxes I received from CGC while I was gone.  Took almost one year from the time of submission to get pressed and graded.  I will post what I think folks might like in this thread.

Rules are:

• No frauds, ne'er-do-wells or the like.
  • I've got until December 26 to run this.  Everything has to be paid by midnight December 26.  No exceptions.  I can't ship when I'm not here.
  • USA buyers only.  My last sales thread with international sales was too much.  If you want something, I will send it to a US address and you can deal with forwarding.
  • You can return them and I will refund your money if you are not happy.
  • Paypal only.

I am not set up to scan books anymore so everything is from my phone.  I will post scans and then post prices.  Sorry but it is the best I can do.  If you post :takeit: before I get a price up, I won't allow the sale.  Only post :takeit:after I have the price posted.  PLEASE.

Edited by cheetah