• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Comic related Christmas presents
2 2

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Awesome!  I’m having a terrible time finding Bebop and Rocksteady from Series 2.

Yeah, haven't seem them around now here at all! They've come and gone on the Target website a few times. NECA keeps saying more are on the way, so I'm not paying scalper prices for them...yet.

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

My daughter, her husband and I dug out some of her original toys from when she was a kid today out of storage.

1EC05C88-B931-46B6-9F76-6B9E205DB090.jpeg

Whoaaaaaaaa, that's awesome!

I didn’t get any comic book related stuff but I got my step son all of Sin City, a comic book bible, Age Of Bronze volume 1, and The Goddamned volume 1. He’s into ancient early history stuff right now because of his school assignments so I thought some comics from the period would be cool. 

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, Hudson said:

This is one of the books my wife gave me for Christmas....F919DA7B-6D53-4FA0-B2B9-61169B9E8CFB.thumb.jpeg.c1c18ac5dc9ce0846ba9ef4503b8780b.jpeg

Now that's a sweet book! Santa never brings me anything that cool. :sumo:

BTW - does your wife know what you have already so she doesn't get you a duplicate?

9 hours ago, Gaard said:

Now that's a sweet book! Santa never brings me anything that cool. :sumo:

BTW - does your wife know what you have already so she doesn't get you a duplicate?

Good question.  The short answer is, "no".  In fact, this book will be a duplicate for me (although an upgrade), however, who would complain about owning a duplicate to this book?

Here is my other copy...1145521848_AmericasBest24.thumb.jpg.644c43621bac449a53c5b0f6615d1674.jpg