• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Comics for sale - CLOSED
1 1

9 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.  PM me with any offers, comments or questions.  I am open to trades for the following Schomburg GGA, low-grade X-MEN 1, Avengers 4, FF48 etc

2. Priority shipping is $7.00 for raw and $12.00 for CGC graded books within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days of my invoice to you.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted on ALL my listed books here with my paying return shipping too within 3 days of your receipt.  Just return it in the same condition you received it in and contact me first before shipping back.  I pack like a pro.  

thank you,

Roger 

I have only positive feedback here.  :foryou:  plus on eBay under KAIZERDAWG

P.S. None of my photos were enhanced in any way.  If anything the book will look nicer in-hand. 

-------------------------  1st up  --------------------

Marvel Premiere #21 (Marvel, 1975)  Asking price: $100.00
Grade:  CGC 9.4 NM
Off White to White pages
The first full appearance of Misty Knight. Pressing history unknown.

Seller's Notes:  Super glossy example.

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

Edited by Roger66
CLOSED

Iron Man #128 (Marvel, 1979)  - Asking Price: $75.00 :angel:  SOLD 
Grade: High Grade at least a VF/VF+
Supple White pages 
Classic Tony Stark alcoholism cover by Bob Layton. 

Seller's Notes:  I bought this comic in 1980 from my local stationary store in Cedarhurst, NY.  Feels and looks like it was printed today. It is in absolute need of a press due to the the non-color breaking bends on the bottom of the spine and multiple little non-color breaking spine ticks.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever.

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-9.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

Edited by Roger66
sold

Action Comics #242 (DC, 1958) - Asking Price $5,250.00 :foryou:  (the last 6.0 GPA copy that sold had cream to off-white pages with a front cover that was IMO not even close to this offered copy - it is on H.A.)
Grade:  CGC 6.0 Fine 
Off-White To White Pages. 
Case is mint.  
Seller's Notes:  Beautiful deep color FC with nice page quality. 
Currently 410 copies are on the CGC census with only 11% of all said copies being graded at 6.0 or higher with 8.5 being the highest grade for this DC KEY. 
“Contains the origin and first appearance of Brainiac and the first appearance of the shrunken city of Kandor. Already ranked #17 on Overstreet's Top 50 Silver Age Comics list. Curt Swan Superman cover with art by Al Plastino, Jim Mooney, and Howard Sherman.” - part credit to H.A.

SHIPPING will be EXPRESS-FULLY insured mail for FREE but I will not ship this outside the continental USA unless we agree to terms via PM first. 

s-l1600-12.jpg

s-l1600-13.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-15.jpg

s-l1600-16.jpg

Edited by Roger66

7 hours ago, Roger66 said:
Iron Man #128 (Marvel, 1979)  - Asking Price: $75.00 :angel:
Grade: High Grade at least a VF/VF+
Supple White pages 
Classic Tony Stark alcoholism cover by Bob Layton. 

Seller's Notes:  I bought this comic in 1980 from my local stationary store in Cedarhurst, NY.  Feels and looks like it was printed today. It is in absolute need of a press due to the the non-color breaking bends on the bottom of the spine and multiple little non-color breaking spine ticks.

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-9.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

Hey bartender!  :takeit:

Asking Price $750.00  :foryou:

True-To-Life Romances #9 (Star Pub.,1951) 
    Grade:  Fine 
    Supple Off-White to White pages 
Seller's Notes:  Supple, tight, solid and glossy.  Light wear on both covers with pencil scribblings on top of back cover.  Nice staples.  Slight spine roll. Very sharp.

s-l1600-25.jpg

s-l1600-26.jpg

s-l1600-27.jpg

s-l1600-28.jpg

s-l1600-29.jpg

Asking Price: $------ :foryou:  REMOVED FROM SALES THREAD

Sweethearts V2#27 (Charlton, 1954)  
Grade: Fine Plus at minimum
Supple White pages
"Classic good-girl headlights" cover.  Matt Baker and Bernard Baily art. Currently zero in the census. Scarce.

Seller's Notes: Overall very minor wear with some light small smudges along spine and on the bottom by the word VIVID (looks to be manufacturing ink).  Super tight, supple, sharp and solid book.  White interior pages and clean interiors.

s-l1600-30.jpg

s-l1600-31.jpg

s-l1600-32.jpg

s-l1600-33.jpg

s-l1600-34.jpg

s-l1600-35.jpg

Edited by Roger66