• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 101

9 posts in this topic

I cannot answer your question on pressing.

With an unwitnessed signature you will receive a Green Qualified Label stating there is writing on the cover, if you requested a Blue Universal Label how much of a deduction would you receive for the signature???

Looking closely at all of the pics you posted all I really see is some slight denting without color break, minor foxing on the spine and blunted corners with what appears to be a tear/piece missing from the upper right corner, because of that I am hesitant to go FN/VF 7.0 but the book IMO is better than a FN 6.0 so...I can only give this book at a FN+ 6.5 discounting the signature.

I hate the choices... especially since it's such a great looking book. Don't want a green, and don't want a knockdown of the blue grade. If it were a VG range book, then OK. But this is better than that.

It is the ONLY situation in which I ever have sent, or ever WOULD send, a book to Voldemort.

Edited by oldrover
grammar

On 12/27/2019 at 3:15 PM, comicginger1789 said:

I’m at 7.0 with and without the sig. don’t think it factors in to hurting this one at all.

This is one of the few times where the signature is so neat and unobtrusive, I'm picking up what you're putting down...  (thumbsu