• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black CAT club (Cerebus1, Albedo 2, TMNT1)
7 7

895 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, pubmonkey said:

@ghn999 I'm beginning to think that you are the sole reason for the "covid" price hype as every copy of TMNT and Albedo seem to have been scooped up in your net.  :headbang: congratulations! 

Agreed. @ghn999 had a grand entrance... Rapidly became a Black CAT member and then kept scooping up multiple copies of TMNT 1 first print and Albedo 2!    Insane collection...

Edited by Wolverinex

BLACK CAT  is in the new 50th Overstreet guide.   

TMNT 1  (#2)  , Albedo 2, and Cerebus 1   (TIED for #7)    are all in the top 13 most valuable comics in the last 50 years or since 1970...

Prices are based on a 9.2 grade

https://13thdimension.com/the-top-13-most-valuable-comics-published-since-1970/

Edited by Wolverinex

On 9/5/2020 at 11:22 AM, Wolverinex said:

BLACK CAT  is in the new 50th Overstreet guide.   

TMNT 1  (#2)  , Albedo 2, and Cerebus 1   (TIED for #7)    are all in the top 13 most valuable comics in the last 50 years or since 1970...

Prices are based on a 9.2 grade

https://13thdimension.com/the-top-13-most-valuable-comics-published-since-1970/

I do not have a GPA subscription anymore but it would be interesting if someone took a look at sales in the last 12 months in CGC 9.2 as the order of the books does not instinctively look right to me.

4 hours ago, david20009 said:

I do not have a GPA subscription anymore but it would be interesting if someone took a look at sales in the last 12 months in CGC 9.2 as the order of the books does not instinctively look right to me.

I would be curious too..I do know there has always been a premium for higher grade cerebus 1 due to the scarcity