• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 special! 20% off remaining books! GA mix - Archie Titles - including Ginger #4!!! - GGA, War, Characters,
2 2

18 posts in this topic

The rules:

No bad people, HOSers, Probies, etc.

Payment up to $999 by PayPal, Check or Money Order, above is Check or Money Order. Check or Money Order must clear before book is shipped out.

Shipping is $4 first book, $1 each additional in CONUS. If multiple books are in one listing, same rules apply (i.e a listing with 3 books will have a shipping cost of $6) Canada and parts unknown please discuss before you bid (or be aware that shipping can be expensive, but not onerously so)

No Returns unless I missed something (missing pages, coupons cut, gaping holes in the plot) and it wasn't revealed in the listing (ok, I can't be held responsible for holes in the plots, especially in Comic books!!!)

I will entertain offers. 

First :takeit:in thread wins, trumps all DM, PM, Carrier Pigeon or other negotiations.

Thanks!!!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Tip Topper 16 - 2nd (or 3rd?) Peanuts in comics! Nice copy that is overall a 4.0-4.5 but has rust on the staples (not too terrible) so I think that brings the grade down a bit. Pages are White to Off White, really nice. Everything solidly attached. Last 3.0 was in the $150 range, a 3.0 for sale now for $300, so I'll ask $200.

CGC364.jpg

CGC365.jpg

Sad Sack 16. I don't usually look at these, but it came in a small collection and it's a really early issue! Even the publisher is still excited (says 16th Fun Packed issue - like they can't believe they are still making the title!!). Nice 4.0 glossy smooth cover with usual wear around the edges and spine. Asking $20.

CGC362.jpg

CGC363.jpg

2 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Buddies in the U. S. Army 2. One of those one or two off titles from Avon. GGA by Mort Lawrence. Decent 4.0 range, Nice pages, intact all the way through. A 4.5 sold early last year for $131, so I'll ask $110.

CGC360.jpg

CGC361.jpg

take

Tessie the Typist 20 - Canadian Edition! Similar contents to the 'Mercan edition, but they took out a few of the stories to make it a 36 page comic instead of a 52 pager. It has some spine splitting, but attached at both staples and inside. Page quality nice off white. Since it's smaller and Canadian, I'll ask about half of what I estimate it would have been worth as an American edition - $75.

CGC366.jpg

CGC367.jpg

Ginger 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the classics. Someone referred to this as the bookend to Archie Comics 50, and it is a great cover. This is a low grade book - everything attached and complete, the front cover is pretty much blemish free so the image is great. Spine split from bottom to bottom staple, other issues (mostly on back, see scan). I'd say this is a solid 2.0. No GPA but it's such a nice cover. Asking $550.

CGC368.jpg

CGC369.jpg

Just now, Qua-Brot said:

Battle Action 8. Nice copy. Grey tone-ish cover. Krigstein art. Really glossy and supple, has minor issues on spine and right edge. Some foxing on back of spine. Interior tight and supple. Asking $125.

CGC378.jpg

CGC379.jpg

take