• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

February Heritage Auction Really Shaping Up!
2 2

366 posts in this topic

I would think that the 137 page would be VERY hard for Chris to part with, such an important page in Scott and Jean’s relationship setting up the most important moment X-Men history. Wow, I would think that would never leave the Claremont family. 

As hard as that would be to part with, I suspect he’ll enjoy cashing the Heritage check, it’ll be huge!

34 minutes ago, artdealer said:

It is.

I sold this a couple years ago. It’s been offered at SD last year or the year before. Not by me. 
M

Thanks for jogging the memory Mitch.   It did look familiar.   Now I remember seeing it at SDCC.   

1 hour ago, artdealer said:

It is.

I sold this a couple years ago. It’s been offered at SD last year or the year before. Not by me. 
M

Remember the price on it?

Not that I am anything more than an observer

Edited by batman_fan

1 hour ago, artdealer said:

It is.

M

It was Thibodeaux's right, or was he just "presenting" for someone else?

2 minutes ago, artdealer said:

Yes, that was the price at the Metropolis booth.

Spicy meatball. 

What do people think its worth?   225 seems high but not entirely insane to me.   I'm thinking 125-175ish?

Edited by Bronty

2 hours ago, artdealer said:

Yup, Mike bought it from me. Only had it several months before he decided to resell it.
And that frame?  Yeesh!

your opinion on value Mitch?

1 hour ago, vodou said:

150 of it is for the -clearly- Venetian Marble used in the frame ;)

you think its 75?

I have a hard time with a world where a Sal B cover ;) is worth more than this, but maybe it is.   I don't have a frame of reference on this one other than "purty"

Edited by Bronty