• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

February Heritage Auction Really Shaping Up!
2 2

366 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Drummy said:

I'm thinking it's this one for you:  

Original Comic Art:Splash Pages, Johnny Craig Vault of Horror

Ha ha, although I like that one, that’s not my main focus.  Something I am interested in see how high it goes is the Spider-Man 72 cover.  I am certain it will be outside my price bracket but I have super fond memories of that book, 1st silver aged Spider-Man I ever owned and maybe the first Spider-Man title I ever got.  Still have it and it looks exactly as you would expect.

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

That is my secret fantasy, but I suspect that is where it will end, another of my fantasies

There's definitely a joke there, but I am not thinking clearly enough to pluck it from the material you've given me while still staying on the right side of forum rules ;)

6 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Tracking bids placed. A bunch of the OA is already on the move. 

OA bidders are really into price discovery, as opposed to the more cagey comic bidders.

Some of my tracking bids are higher than what I would have dreamed the winning price would be a few years ago.  I hope this isn't the auction where the bubble bursts and my tracking bids become winning bids! :eek: 

3 hours ago, cstojano said:

No tracking bids for me. Last I checked this moves the items into a different list. I just track them all using Track Item.

Just the opposite for me.  HA's software used to automatically remove an item from my tracking list once I put a bid in, but now they still stay in my tracking list.

Is there a setting I can change to go back to the way it used to be, or do I need to manually remove items from my tracking list after I've bid on them?