• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Set Admins - introductions in order?

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Since Mollie left I've noticed that we still have registry set additions and changes and such but I don't think there was ever a thread introducing who the new Admins in charge of helping us with the additions/score corrections/new set creations are.  I've figured out that Shannon C is one but could we possibly get an intro thread as to who the specific admins we can PM when we have issues are?  I've had a few issues of my own that I'm still trying to get fixed and I'm sure the holidays are what is holding it up but it would be nice to get an intro thread maybe to direct us where to take our PMs to in case of situations like this so we could avoid creating new threads.

Oh, and Happy New Year / Happy New Decade, everyone! :foryou:

@Sensei Ryan

Thank you for this.

The 2019 registry score reviews weren't given the proper attention. 

I have created 3 threads to request removals of early Detectives (28,29 and 38) from the census, nothing done.

New set requests also not being addressed.

Several other registry related issues brought up by other forumites still with no answer.

etc.

Edited by Gotham Kid

• Administrator

Hello Everyone,

I have taken over the CGC registry and chat boards recently and have been trying to catch up some of the older threads. I apologize for any delays during the transition. Mollie was a rockstar and we have some moving parts while we transition into our new roles. Feel free to contact me on the boards or at the email below.

mgens@cgccomics.com