• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Year in Review
2 2

186 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Seen 4/5 in theatres

Guess which one I didn't?

joker I hope.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:55 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

Its shazam

Saw Spiderman a week after it was out

Same with Captain Marvel

Avengers in opening weekend

And joker on opening night

shazam wasnt bad like I thought it would be.  

2 minutes ago, kav said:

shazam wasnt bad like I thought it would be.  

Glad you liked it! Or that's what I took your sentence to mean lol

I saw it twice, it lost some of its nuances the second go 'round, but it was one of my favorites for 2019.... DC wasn't too bad last year! :)

5 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

:whatthe:  I was not a fan, C-

Also a C- from me.  But i give all the batman/joker movies an F-

1 minute ago, batman_fan said:

I would say the range is A to F on Batman.  I liked the Joker movie, thought it was better than some critics that slammed it but not as good as the ones praising it.

I wish i could like them but there are so many gaping plot holes and unbelievable character motivations in the Batman movies.  The one with Bane I thought was some kind of parody but no-it was meant to be taken seriously, apparently.

And I am Ssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick of The Joker.

Even more than Lecks Loothor

28 minutes ago, kav said:

I wish i could like them but there are so many gaping plot holes and unbelievable character motivations in the Batman movies.  The one with Bane I thought was some kind of parody but no-it was meant to be taken seriously, apparently.

My favorite is the 1989 but just because it was the first one and it had a dark feel to it.  Some parts were pretty cringy.  The next group was beyond stink.  The 1st Christian Bale I like a lot but me and my son walked out on the Bane one.

7 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

My favorite is the 1989 but just because it was the first one and it had a dark feel to it.  Some parts were pretty cringy.  The next group was beyond stink.  The 1st Christian Bale I like a lot but me and my son walked out on the Bane one.

we seem to agree pretty much on everything.