• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales of Suspense 52

11 posts in this topic

Nice Book!!!

The more I see of the books you have inherited the more impressed I am.

As far as this TOS 52...

Spine Creases W/Color Break, Edge Wear on the Top Cover, Creasing at the Top Right Corner, other than that the book presents extremely well.

I hate to Overgrade books and I am torn but have to go with a VG/FN 5.0 or possibly (???)... a FN- 5.5

5.5 FINE- (FN-):  Back to Top
Fits the criteria for Fine but with an additional defect or small accumulation of defects that detracts from the book's appearance by a perceptible amount.

5.0 VERY GOOD/FINE (VG/FN):  Back to Top
An above-average but well used comic book. An accumulation of bindery/printing defects is allowed. Minor to moderate cover wear apparent, with minor to moderate creases and/or dimples. Inks have moderate to low reflectivity. Blunted corners are increasingly common, as is minor to moderate staining, discoloration, and/or foxing. Stamped or inked arrival dates may be present. A minor to moderate spine roll is allowed. A spine split of up to 1/2" may be present. Staples may show minor discoloration. Minor staple tears and minor stress lines may also be present, as well as minor rust migration. Paper is tan to brown with no signs of brittleness. Centerfold may be loose. Minor interior tears may also be present.

Looks really great. (thumbsu I'm going to say 6.5, even with the double corner crease which is on the soft side. You can tell the book is super flat and glossy. Too many positives to drop below 6/6.5 range IMO.

17 hours ago, Point Five said:

Looks really great. (thumbsu I'm going to say 6.5, even with the double corner crease which is on the soft side. You can tell the book is super flat and glossy. Too many positives to drop below 6/6.5 range IMO.

Yes. Easy 6.5, may even surprise with a 7.0! Back cover brings up any of the characteristic 6.0 shortcomings of the front.