• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

• Administrator

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST

(*PLEASE READ- BIG CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE*)

This is the thread where you can request that issues or titles be added to existing sets in the CGC registry. (If you would like to request an entirely new set, please use 2020 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUEST

Please list the EXACT TITLE OF THE SET you wish to expand in your post and the TITLE, ISSUE NUMBER, and VARIANT. It is preferable if you use the wording that is on the CGC label for title & variant. This information can be found by looking up your CGC Certification Number. Providing the Cert number is greatly appreciated as it speeds up the research process. (Please note that books must be shipped from CGC and appear on our Census before they can be added to the registry) 

Here are some examples:

Set: Howard the Duck (2016)

Book: Howard the Duck 1 Lim Sketch Cover

(Certification Number Optional)

Set: Skottie Young Cover Set

Book: Black Widow 1 Young Variant Cover

(Certification Number Optional)

If a book is being requested and there is a discussion or disagreement with the removal or addition of that book, then more time will be allowed for the discussion to take its course before the book is added or removed.

When the book has been added, I will "LIKE" your post, so you know when the book is available. Hopefully, this will make it easier for you to see whose request was filled last and how many request are left until yours. 

*Posts that have been edited after the original posting date will now be skipped and not revisited. Meaning, if you add more to your request at a later date, I will not fulfill it. Your request will be ignored and you will need to resubmit your request. In short, don't try to skip others. I'm hip to it. Don't do it.  Make a new post for your new requests, don't add to the old one.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: matt@cgccomics.com

Thank you for participating in the CGC Registry!

Hello - can we please get the following issues added to the following sets?

Set: Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants)

Walking Dead: The Alien #nn Local Comic Shop Day Edition added. CGC has only graded this variant. 

Walking Dead #1 The Last Wine Variant. This book cannot be added at this time. It has yet to be graded by CGC and the variant was only available, initially, produced for a wine company and packaged with their products. This may end up being too rare of an item to add to the set as it may not be possible for others to obtain. I suggest that we revisit this one later on down the road. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Set: Walking Dead (2003)

Walking Dead: The Alien #nn  Local Comic Shop Day Edition added. CGC has only graded this variant. 

This request was made a while back in the 2019 thread but was skipped over from what looks to be a couple of times.  Both books are valid as one contains storyline material (The Alien) and the other is a reprint of #1.  Please consider adding these issues to the following sets as graded copies of both have shown up on the secondary market.

Thank you for the time and consideration!

Ryan

Hi Matt,

Can you please add to Set: Ghost-Spider ...

Book: Ghost-Spider 3
Cert #2080597009

Book: Ghost-Spider 3 Variant Edition
Cert #2080597008

Book: Ghost-Spider 4
Cert #2089754004

Book: Ghost-Spider 4 Variant Edition
Cert #2089754005

Slots created. Thank you

Thank you!!

Me again,

Matt, can you please add to Set: Batman (Rebirth- 2016) ...

Book: Batman 80
Cert #2089670002

Book: Batman 80 Convention Edition
Cert #2089670003

Book: Batman 80 Variant Cover
Cert #2089670004

Book: Batman 81
Cert #2089825001

Book: Batman 81 Variant Cover
Cert #2088166015

Book: Batman 82
Cert #2083741008

Book: Batman 82 Variant Cover
Cert #2083741007

Book: Batman 83
Cert #2089825005

Book: Batman 83 Variant Cover
Cert #2089754001

Book: Batman Annual 4
Cert #2085289021

Slots created. I pulled up the census for Batman 83 and it looks like the two were merged together. Please let me know if you still see an issue. Thank you

image.png

Also wanted to mention, the Census is messed up regarding Batman 83 and it's Variant.  As you can see in the screenshot below, the two entries I've check marked should actually be one.  Using the CGC Registry tool, when I enter the cert # for Batman 83, 2089825005, it comes back with "No Issue Year" field and the "Category" field says Universal.  It should say Modern.  If you could please investigate, I would appreciate it.

image.thumb.png.1834cff7d90d34bbd29eaf4df495773b.png

Thanks again!

Please add the following books to the Bill Sienkiewicz Covers set.

Book: American Gods #2 - Sienkiewicz Variant Cover

Cert: 1586075004

Book: Daredevil #595

Cert: 1953799002

Book: Dark Nights Metal #1 - Sienkiewicz Variant Cover B

Cert: 2498212003

Book: Dastardly & Muttley #6 - Variant Cover

Cert: 1963669003

Book: Death of Hawkman #6 - Variant Cover

Cert: 1587512011

Book: Flash #40 - Variant Cover

Cert: 1324948001

Book: Hawkman #8 - Variant Cover

Cert: 2498212005

Book: Moon Knight #188 - Lenticular Cover

Cert: 1950494009

- Thanks!

Slots created. Thank you

Please add the following to the Star Wars (2015) set.  Thanks.

Star Wars 7 9/15 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 8 10/15 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 9 11/15 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 10 12/15 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 11 1/16 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 12 1/16 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 13 2/16 Mile High Comics Edition

Star Wars 14 3/16 Mile High Comics Edition

Slots created. Thank you

Could you please add the following issues to the Chewbacca (2015) set? Thanks.

Chewbacca (2015) #1 True Believers Edition Slot Created

Chewbacca (2015) #1 Dynamic Forces Variant by Dale Keown Please provide the CGC Certification number as this is not in our system. To assist in research cert numbers are always preferred. Thank you

Hello, please add:

Set: Venom (2018) and Venom (Complete)

Venom 18 Variant Edition

Venom 19 Lee "Virgin Edition" 

Set: Venom (Complete)

Venom 13 Variant Edition

Thank you.

Slots created. Thank you

Hi Matt,

Could you please add these books to these existing sets?  Thank you!

Set: Aliens 1988

Books:

#2 fourth print. This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

#4 third print This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

Set: Aliens, Predator & AVP (1988-1990)

Books:

Aliens #2 third added and fourth print This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

Aliens #4 second and third print  This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

Aliens #5 second and third print This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

Set: Aliens Earth War (complete)

Books: 

#1 second print This has not been graded by CGC, therefore I am not able to add it

Hi Matt,

Thank you for fulfilling my Batman (Rebirth- 2016) request as well as showing me the census issue has been resolved.

One favor?

Simply for aesthetic purposes, could you please place the Batman Annual #1 slot directly underneath the Batman #83 Variant slot (please see screen shot below.

Thank you!

image.thumb.png.f92ca7302c700409f385097a315cab29.png

No worries! This has been done. When we manually add a slot to a large set they get lost in no mans land sometimes.