• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

Matt:

Please add to the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Complete)" set:  

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #1 (0359002011)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #1 Sketch Cover (2037931017)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #2 (2017917021)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #2 Sketch Cover (2037931018)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #3 (2017917022)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #3 Sketch Cover (2037931019)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #4 (2019138017)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #4 Sketch Cover (2037931020)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #5 (2037931023)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #5 Sketch Cover (2094095012)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #6 (2066009011)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #v4 #6 Sketch Cover (2096463002)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest #nn Ashcan Preview Edition (2070094007)

Thanks - Mike

Slots Created. Thank you

Hi Matt,

I hope you are well and staying safe.

Could you add the following books to the sets:

Francesco Mattina Covers

Killadelphia 1   ref  2094589004

Lucio Parrillo covers

x men 6   ref  2110655023

It's is a rare day when I have a book to add that x-phile  hasn't already for Lucio Parrillo!

Besr Regards

Rob

Slots Created. Thank you Rob!

Hi Matt,

I added to my Army of Darkness set-

Ash vs. The Army of Darkness #1

Cert # 1477252003

It added the book to my set but has only 0 points for it.  Can you get that switched to the 32 for me?

Thanks,

Eric

Score updated. Thank you

Matt:

Please add to the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Complete)" set:  

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century #2 (0359002017)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century #3 (0337894009)

Thanks - Mike

Slots Created. Thank you

Doing some maintenance on my X-Men V2 Variant sets and noticed the following was input incorrectly

X-Men #1-#275 (1991) Including Variants

Cert: 1961251037

This Registry set has the "True Believers: X-Men #1 Blue" entered twice, the second time with a (2016) annotation. This book was issued on 6/17 and was not (re)printed before original distribution.:foryou:

I believe the book should have been added to the:  X-Men (1991) Jim Lee which also includes all variants and reprints when it was request in July of last year.                    

I have removed the duplicate entry from X-Men #1-275 (1991) set. I also added it to the X-Men (1991) Jim Lee set. Thank you

Please add Real Life Comics #58 (Standard Comics, 10/51) to the Seduction of the Innocent (SOTI) registry set. This comic is referenced in the SOTI on page 310.

On page 310, Wertham describes a comic as follows “Here is another comic book dealing with history and education, especially sent to me as a shining example. It has a feature about the Olympic games: ‘The Olympic games were the greatest sporting event in the ancient world. But any ladies caught watching them were thrown over a cliff.” Here I have gone all these years without knowing that! And lest the child miss the point, an illustration shows it: A well-developed girl with the same coy expression of alarm runs along a steep cliff hotly pursued by a he-man in a helmet. Another item for the child’s information is that there was ‘fixing’ in the Olympic games. One could call this the contemporary approach to ancient history.”

The ½ page story “Olympic Oddities” contained in Real Life Comics #58 is an exact match for the story described by Wertham. See attached scan for more details.

Thank you for providing the details. Slot added. 

Real Life Comics 58 - SOTI Page 310 Olympics.jpg

Hi Matt,

The other day I asked you to add the following to the Army of Darkness set.

Army of Darkness vs. Re-Animator TBP #n

Variant Cover

When you replied your response was "Unfortunately, TPB's are not eligible for the registry."  However, there has been one included in the Evil Dead set since 2009.  It belongs to HellSpawn32 and the certification number is 1022757003.  Would you please explain the inconsistency.

Thank you,

Dennis

@drhominidae,

TPB books are no longer eligible and this change was made about 5 years ago. We honor the ones that are currently in sets but will not add them anymore. Thank you

Good day Matt, I was wondering if you can add the rest of the books to the He-Man/Thundercats (2016) set? There is a #1 (villain cover) missing. I have the cert number if you need it? Thank you for your time.

@RayJr,

I added the #1 Sketch Edition which is the only one missing per our records. Can you please provide the cert number and I will check again?

Hello - requesting the following two books please. Thank you!

Set: House of X (Complete)

Book: House of X #2 (Fourth Printing / Putri Variant Cover)

Certification Number: 2115787004

Set: House of X (Complete)

Book: House of X #4 (Second Printing / Molina Variant Cover)

Certification Number: 2115787005

Slots Added. Thank you

22 hours ago, RayJr said:

Good day Matt, I was wondering if you can add the rest of the books to the He-Man/Thundercats (2016) set? There is a #1 (villain cover) missing. I have the cert number if you need it? Thank you for your time.

@RayJr,

I added the #1 Sketch Edition which is the only one missing per our records. Can you please provide the cert number and I will check again?

0309185003 is the cert number. 

Hi @RayJr,

Unfortunately, this is only listed as He-Man/Thundercats #1 which is already in the set. I see a notation on the cert verification page that two different covers exist but it looks like we do not distinguish that as a variant so I am not able to add it. 

21 minutes ago, RayJr said:

0309185003 is the cert number. 

Hi @RayJr,

Unfortunately, this is only listed as He-Man/Thundercats #1 which is already in the set. I see a notation on the cert verification page that two different covers exist but it looks like we do not distinguish that as a variant so I am not able to add it. 

So I basically have to create another set to add the other book?

@RayJr,

No, there is not a "Variant" as you are requesting. The standard issue book has two different images but it is still recognized as the same exact book. We do not distinguish between the two and I can only assume that the Indicia is the same way. We can only have one slot for this book. Thank you

image.png

image.png

Hi!

Would it be possible to update the Daredevil #1-#380 set to include a slot for #319 2nd print in addition to the slot for #319 1st print?

Thanks!

-jim

Hello @Schmakt,

Unfortunately, this set is titled and designed to allow for one slot per issue. The additional prints and/or variants must share the same slot as the standard issue. Thank you