• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

Opps missed two books and since we are not supposed to edit posts

The Death-Defying Doctor Mirage (Complete)
Death-Defying Doctor Mirage 1 Sketch Edition - 1514230003
Slot already exists. 
Death-Defying Doctor Mirage: Second Lives 4 Doliveux Variant Cover - 2107089016 Slot Created. 

Matt, I've noticed two mistakes in the Wonder Woman Rebirth 2016 set under the Comic Scores section that needs correcting. Issue #46 regular cover has a Set Score of 32 instead of 24 as well as issue #750 J Scott Campbell  Edition C Variant has a Set Score of 80 instead of 32. Finally, I think it would also be more appropriate if issue 751 (and issues going forward) Regular & Variant issues are 24 points instead of 32 due to being regular issues like issues 1-83 before the Legacy renumbering. If you could correct these at your convenience it would be greatly appreciated, thank you again for all your help. -Michael

@Steve Trevor,

I have corrected the two scores in question. Please be sure to post score requests/updates in the applicable "2020" thread as this one is for slot requests. Regarding the rest of the issues, the scores will be dictated by the primary market cost (cover cost) at the time of release. Thank you

On 5/30/2020 at 8:38 PM, APort said:
Please add the following;

Set: X-O Manowar (Complete):

- Add comic; 
X-O Manowar (2020) #1 Exchange Collectibles Edition 
CGC # 2111122021

- Add comic; 
X-O Manowar (2020) #1 Exchange Collectibles Sketch Edition 
CGC # 2111122018

- Add comic; 
X-O Manowar (2020) #1 Exchange Collectibles “Virgin” Edition (quotation marks are on the CGC label
CGC # 2111122017

Thank you.
Slots Created. Thank you

Thank you.

The Virgin Edition above is showing / giving zero points.

Please update when possible.

Score updated. My apologies

20 hours ago, mys13131 said:

Hey

Can you add the following to “Fantastic Four - One Shots and Mini Series” set

Fantastic Four: The End Roughcut 1

Taco Bell/Fantastic Four 1

Fantastic Four Roast 1

Fear Itself: FF 1

Fantastic Four: The Last Stand 1

Fantastic Four: Foes (All)

Fantastic Four: Negative Zone 1

Fantastic Four: The Lost Adventure 1

Slots Created. Thank you

Thank you Matt!

On 6/2/2020 at 1:33 AM, david20009 said:

Over the past 2 weeks I have added a few hundred Valiant books to my registry to prepare for the upcoming awards.  A number of books are not listed in their sets (and a few sets are not created which I will add the request in the appropriate thread).  Can you please add:

4001 A.D.
1 ComicsPro Edition - 1344520002

Harbinger (2012)
1 Chinese Edition - 2028585003 (note this is a book that sells for $1,000 in CGC 9.8) -
Added to existing #1. It cannot receive its own slot. 

Rai (2014)
1  Rai One Dollar Debut - 2014 Edition - 0260129011
One slot added. Both of these share the same exact book title and variant name.
1  Rai One Dollar Debut - 2016 Edition - 0278879012

The Valiant
1 Editions Heros/Canadian Edition
- 1447972011 Book added to existing #1 slot

Matt, first thank you so much for adding all the covers.  I really appreciate it and I know Valiant books can be especially confusing as so many of them seem to have a dozen different covers.

I do have a few questions though about the remaining books though.

1) 4001 A.D. 1 ComicsPro Edition - 1344520002 - I think this one was missed @david20009 we had to adjust this one in the system as it was labeled as 4001 and not 4001 A.D. The changes will go in effect next week and I will add the slot

2) Harbinger (2012) 1 Chinese Edition - 2028585003.  I am confused why it cannot have its own slot.  There were two Chinese editions of Valiant books released at a media event three years after the books they reprinted were released.  They have different covers from the regular issues and are the two most expensive and desired Valiant issues since the 2012 relaunch.  The other book - Bloodshot 1 - Chinese edition has its own slot in the registry (although it should be more than 24 points - but that is a discussion for another thread).  Why can't Harbinger 1 Chinese edition have its own slot as well.  I am attaching a snippet from the registry showing Bloodshot 1 - Chinese edition being separate from Bloodshot 1, the regular Harbinger 1 cover (from 2012) and the Harbinger 1 Chinese (from 2015) If there is a demand for it as well as a decent volume graded, you can request a foreign edition set for a particular run or publisher. Creating a separate slot for a foreign edition can open a can of worms for our collectors as this would allow German/French/Mexican/Etc editions to be included in all sets if applicable. Unfortunately, you will find inconsistencies for this issue (as the registry has been around for a while and has had many admins) it is a gray area but I hope to clear that up soon with more concrete guidelines. 

3) Rai (2014)
1  Rai One Dollar Debut - 2014 Edition - 0260129011 One slot added. Both of these share the same exact book title and variant name.
1  Rai One Dollar Debut - 2016 Edition - 0278879012 I reached out to our graders to see if we need to make an adjustment as both of your books are listed as the 1/16 issue in our system 

These are different books from different years.  I am attaching scans of the two books.

4) The Valiant
1 Editions Heros/Canadian Edition - 1447972011 Book added to existing #1 slot books.  The Valiant #1 has a few different store/convention variants and this is another store/convention variant cover.  It has a unique cover from all the other Valiant #1's.  It should have its own slot.  I am attaching a scan of the cover. Same as above

It can be terribly complicated to be a Valiant fan.

Bloodshot 1 - Chinese in normal slot.JPG

Harbinger (2012-2015) 1 Lozzi Regular (JUN 2012).JPG

Harbinger (2012-2015) 1 DMG Chinese Edition (MAR 2015).JPG

Rai (2014 series) 1 One Dollar Debut Ed (OCT 2014).JPG

Rai (2014 series) 1 One Dollar Debut Ed (New Ptg) (JAN 2016).JPG

The Valiant (2014-2015) 1 Editions HerosCanadian Edition.JPG

Please add these two to the Amazing Spider-Man One-Shots set:

- Spider-Man: Carnage Trade Paperback #nn (1993) TPB's are no longer eligible for addition to registry sets

- Marvel Comics: 2002 #1 Slot created.

(the second one is an official convention preview book featuring Spider-Man and Black Cat)

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Lookin4Newsstands said:

Please add to Red Sonja (2005) set:

Classic Red Sonja Re-Mastered #1 (2010)

thanks!

Respectfully, I don't think this belongs in that set.  From Dynamite's web site: "An all new series reprinting classic Red Sonja tales!".

19 minutes ago, bra1n said:

Respectfully, I don't think this belongs in that set.  From Dynamite's web site: "An all new series reprinting classic Red Sonja tales!".

Thanks- thought it was a one-shot, didn’t know it was a 4-issue series. I guess mine is the only issue graded, and none of the other issues are graded.

Hello Matt,

Could you please add the following to the Registry.

Set:  Army of Darkness

Book:  Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #1D Campbell B&W 1:10 Slot already exists.

Book:  Danger Girl and the Army of Darkness #2 CGC 9.6 Crimson Retailer Incentive Slot Created

Book:  Army of Darkness #7 White PGS Retailer Incentive Sketch Slot already exists.

Thanks,

D.

Hello @drhominidae,

Please add the certification numbers for your requests as the variants you requested do not exist. I made sure that all available slots were added but do not want to make the wrong interpretation. Thank you