• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place but I'd like to propose a set name revision.

Set:  Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)

I'd like to request that the name be changed to "Superman: (Doomsday! Funeral for a Friend Reign of the Supermen!)

The change would better reflect the chapters in this storyline.

I did post this a new topic in the Registry section of the boards last February but I never got a response.

Set name updated. Thank you

4 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Not sure if this is the right place but I'd like to propose a set name revision.

Set:  Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)

I'd like to request that the name be changed to "Superman: (Doomsday! Funeral for a Friend Reign of the Supermen!)

The change would better reflect the chapters in this storyline.

I did post this a new topic in the Registry section of the boards last February but I never got a response.

For what it's worth, I currently have the #1 set in this Set Type and concur with this Set Type name change request.  As Brandon said, it better represents the chapters of the storyline.  Thank you!

Hello Matt,

Can you please add the following three books to set :

"Marvels Stan Lee Tribute Banner ( 1922- 2018)"

-- Black Widow #1 Unknown Comics Edition  -- Certification #2029650019

-- Black Widow #1 Unknown Comics Edition B -- Certification #2102798009

-- Black Widow #1 Unknown Comics Edition C -- Certification #2101430008

Sincerely,

Warren

Slots Created. Thank you

Hi,

Could you check and add these to the following sets?

Thank you for your efforts!

Set:  Batman (Complete with Variants)

name: Batman 78 Variant Cover

cert example: 2072502014

it seems like Batman 78 might be missing also from: (it looks like all issues after 73 are missing?)

set: Batman (Complete)

name Batman 78

Do the new 52 Neal Adams Homage covers belong in the Neal Adams Batman and Neal Adams cover sets?

Examples

Set: Neal Adams - Batman Covers

name: Detective Comics (2011) 49 Variant Cover

cert example: 0279827005

Set  Neal Adams - DC and Marvel Covers

name Detective Comics (2011) 49 Variant Cover

cert example: 0279827005

All batman slots have been added. The Neal Adams Homage covers include his art so they are eligible for the cover sets. 

Apologies if I am simply missing it, but I can't seem to find a set that includes Marvel Comics #1000 from last year.  Here's the book I'm talking about:

Hello,

Unfortunately, this book is considered a one-off and cannot be placed in any story line sets. I have placed it into a few one-shot sets and will consider it for other one-shot sets (with applicable characters) or character sets. 

1735482246_MarvelComics1000CGC9.9.thumb.jpg.a4d6799b6d327b33060246b99d1532fd.jpg

Hoping you can point me to the right set or create one?  (If you create one, be warned that there are lots of variants that would all presumably need to be included -- but my understanding is that the Alex Ross cover pictured above is the "main" version.)

5 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Apologies if I am simply missing it, but I can't seem to find a set that includes Marvel Comics #1000 from last year.  Here's the book I'm talking about:

1735482246_MarvelComics1000CGC9.9.thumb.jpg.a4d6799b6d327b33060246b99d1532fd.jpg

Hoping you can point me to the right set or create one?  (If you create one, be warned that there are lots of variants that would all presumably need to be included -- but my understanding is that the Alex Ross cover pictured above is the "main" version.)

@Sweet Lou 14, Matt added the blank variant to the Thor One Shot set when I requested it.

Matt:

Please add to the "Marvel's Facsimile Set":

Incredible Hulk: Facsimile Edition #182 (2116689008)

X-Men: Facsimile Edition #1 Unknown Comics Edition (2116689002)

Thanks - Mike

Slots created. Thank you

In the set " Pitt(Complete) " 

Please change to " Pitt Deluxe Ashcan Edition (6/93) Edition #1 Red Edition "   Picture is what is currently labeled as incorrect.

Please add " Darkness/Pitt 2 Variant Cover " - CGC gas not graded this book so I am not able to add it at this time. 

Please add " Pitt Crew 2 "

Please add " Pitt Crew 3 "

Please add " Pitt Crew 4 "

Please add " Pitt Crew 5 "

Thank you,

Matt

All books added minus the one notated above. 

screenshot-comics.www.collectors-society.com-2020.07.08-13_56_59.png

Hi Matt,

Could you please create slots for these issues in Sets: Batman (Rebirth- 2016) and Batman (Complete with Variants)?

Book: Batman 89 Third Printing
Cert #2131732001

Book: Batman 92
Cert #2136560013

Book: Batman 92 Jimenez Variant Cover
Cert #2136561009

Book: Batman 92 Variant Cover
Cert #2136560020

Thank you!

Slots added to both sets

Hi Matt,

Please add USA Comics #8 to the Alex Schomburg set. Please see serial number   1309361001 as an example

Please add USA Comics #10 to the Alex Schomburg set. Please see serial number 2025122007 as an example

Please add USA Comics #17 to the Alex Schomburg set. Please see serial number 0223569005 as an example.

Thanks!

Slots Added. Thank you