• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2020 at 6:41 AM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

Please add:

Batman: Harley Quinn #nn Foil Edition

to these 3 sets that the regular edition is already in:

- Alex Ross Cover Set

- Batman One-Shots

- Harley Quinn (2000)

Thanks!

Added to Alex Ross and Batman One-shot sets. This book is a one-shot and is not eligible for the Harley Quinn (2000) set. I also removed the other one-shot books as they are not eligible. Thank you

Thanks Matt-

I noticed it in the Alex Ross cover set, but I didn’t see it in the Batman One-Shots set.

This book was added into the existing slot along with the other variants. This goes along with the format of the rest of the set.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

To X-Men (Complete Including Variants) set, please add:

Uncanny X-Men 164 Canadian Edition

Uncanny X-Men 171 Canadian Edition

thanks!

Foreign Editions are not eligible for the standard sets, only foreign price variants. 

All Marvel Canadian Editions between Oct,1982- 1986 are indeed foreign price variants.

Starting in 1982, the US edition standard size Marvel Comics were 60 cents, Canadian Editions were 75 Cents. The two comics listed above fall in this category (Side note: Uncanny X-Men #162 was the first issue in that title to start the 75 Cent Canadian Edition Price variant).

In the next price jump for Marvel Comics (before 1986), standard size US comics were 75 cents, while the Canadian Edition Price Variants jumped to 95 Cents.

Slots added. My apologies for the delay as our experts needed to edit all of the book data in our system.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

To X-Men (Complete Including Variants) set, please also add:

Uncanny X-Men 174 Canadian Edition

Uncanny X-Men 188 Canadian Edition

thanks!

Foreign Editions are not eligible for the standard sets, only foreign price variants. 

See my last response (to other post) these are indeed Canadian price variants- both 75 Cents as opposed to their 60 Cent US counterparts.

Slots added. Thank you

Hi Matt,

I hope you are well, some more adds to your ever-growing workload. The London office has some staff changes recently.

Gabriele dell otto covers:

GI Joe : A real american hero cover B  cert 3707566001

GI Joe: A real american hero cover A  cert 3705467015

Catwoman 80th Anniversarry  cert 2132313019

Superman 1 Pannini Museum  cert 2138402004

Lucio Parrillo covers

Sacred six 1 cert 3704205006

Shannon Maer covers

Venom 26  cert 3705720003

Venom 25 cert 3697004017

Catwoman cert 2140503001

Fallen Angels 1 2nd print cert 2096606020

Daredevil

Daredevil 10 variant cert 2078481021

Best Regards

Robert

Slots added. Thank you

HI Matt,

I now have in hand My Madame Mirage #1-6 signed. Can I please get the set fixed so I can add these to my set. In particular #3 regular edition is not in the set right now. Also I tried to add numbers 2-6 and the registry tells me the number doesn't match the comic.

Scott

All available books have been added to the set. Thank you

Set: Red Sonja (2005)

Book: Red Sonja 60

Cert: 3700792002

There is a slot for issue 60 but this book does not show as eligible.

Set: Red Sonja (2005)

Book: Red Sonja 11 Variant Cover D

Cert: 3701035009

There is no slot for Variant Cover D, and that is the label that is on the CGG Cert.  

TIA!

Slots added. Thank you

Can you please add the following books to the "Venom: Lethal Protector" set.  

Venom: Lethal Protector #6 2nd print Toybiz variant - I do not see this one in our system.

Venom: Lethal Protector #NN (1995) Slot added. 

Venom: Lethal Protector #NN (2011)  I do not see this one in our system.

Venom: Lethal Protector #NN (2018) Slot added. 

Thank You!

On 9/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

All Marvel Canadian Editions between Oct,1982- 1986 are indeed foreign price variants.

Starting in 1982, the US edition standard size Marvel Comics were 60 cents, Canadian Editions were 75 Cents. The two comics listed above fall in this category (Side note: Uncanny X-Men #162 was the first issue in that title to start the 75 Cent Canadian Edition Price variant).

In the next price jump for Marvel Comics (before 1986), standard size US comics were 75 cents, while the Canadian Edition Price Variants jumped to 95 Cents.

I agree with you Lookin4Newsstands. I have been trying to get the Price Variants their own slot as a Variant for Star Wars. They are rarer and harder to get in 9.8 the the US versions.

1 hour ago, WithUisTheForce!!!!!!! said:

I agree with you Lookin4Newsstands. I have been trying to get the Price Variants their own slot as a Variant for Star Wars. They are rarer and harder to get in 9.8 the the US versions.

Cool-

I imagine the Canadian Edition Price Variants for that title ran between #64 (10/82)- #106 (8/86)- missed the last issue #107 by a month I guess-

Although I’m a huge SW fan, dont have any of those price variants (or SW: ROTJ 1-4), but have some US versions. Have Canadian Editions of other 80s titles.

I have a couple requests. All requests are in relation to the Rick and Morty set.

Number one. Please add the following:

Rick and Morty 36 The Brain Trust Edition 1544500002
Rick and Morty 36 Vasquez Variant Cover 1271443005
Rick and Morty 37 More Great Art Edition 1298025015
Rick and Morty 37 Foil Edition 1299874007
Rick and Morty 38 Scorpion Comics Sketch Edition 2537667012
Rick and Morty 38 Vasquez Variant Cover 1283453010
Rick and Morty 50 Convention Edition 2120664022
Rick and Morty 52 Variant Cover 2069242020
slots added

Number two. There is an error with issue 23. There are 3 covers listed however only 2 exist. Incentive Cover and Retailer Incentive Edition are seemingly the same book. I suggest removing “Incentive Cover” because no other book has that title in the set. Incentive Cover removed

Number three. Please remove “Rick and Morty: Pocket Like You Stole It 1 Nerd Block Edition” from the set. It belongs in a “Rick and Morty Miniseries and One-shots” set. I have put together a list of what that list would look like. This set should stay the “core” 60 and variants related to them. Pocket Like You Stole It, Dungeons and Dragons I + II, Lil Poopy Superstar, Go To Hell, Council of Ricks, Ever After and all of the Presents titles should go in the other set. I emailed Matt about this potential set. Trying to figure out if it fits the guidelines and whether I need to post a full title list or just the ones with certs. Slot removed

Number four. Please arrange the top of the set as follows. It follows the variant cover lettering/serial numbers and release dates much better than alphabetical. The slot order is correct. We list the variants in alphabetical order followed but the additional prints in numerical order. Thank you

Rick and Morty 1
Rick and Morty 1 Books-A-Million Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Roiland Variant Cover
Rick and Morty 1 Ryan Variant Cover
Rick and Morty 1 Colas Variant Cover
Rick and Morty 1 Emerald City Comicon Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Bridge City Comics Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Convention Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Sketch Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Four Color Grails Edition
Rick and Morty 1 Second Printing
Rick and Morty 1 Third Printing
Rick and Morty 1 Fourth Printing
Rick and Morty 1 Fifth Printing
Rick and Morty 1 Lenticular Cover

I hope this isn’t asking for too much. Thanks in advance.

I would like to have Marat Mychaels "Do You Pooh", "Tiggom", and "Tiggomverse" comic books added to the registry.

@ArmyMP1972,

Tiggom and Tiggomverse are one-shot books and are not eligible for their own sets. You may request a "Do you pooh" set in the applicable thread. Even though it is a one-shot, a new run is released yearly so it will qualify for a set. Please note that this thread is for slot requests only. Please post your request in the "2020 This set doesn't exist, please build" thread.