• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST
19 19

756 posts in this topic

Please add a set for Amazing Spider-man: Venom Inc. Alpha and Omega - @Patrick Horn These are one-shot sets and they are currently listed in the ASM - One-shot set. Please be sure to make set requests in the applicable thread as this is only for slot requests

Please add issues 19-26 to Venom (2018) All available slots added. 

Thanks

On 17 August 2020 at 7:08 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey Matt!

Can we get the following issues added to: The Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) registry set?

Negan Lives! #1 2nd Print

Negan Lives! #1 2nd Print Bronze Edition (could we possibly get this added with a slight increase in points over the regular 2nd print edition as it sells for 2 to 3 times as much?)

Negan Lives! #1 Red Foil Edition (could we possibly get this added with a slight increase in points over all of the other editions as it is the most limited and by far most valuable of the Negan Lives issues, with recent sales of it varying between $800 to $1,500?)

I had requested the Red Foil variant unofficially in early July but it had yet to be graded but now that it's on the census (along with the others above) please consider this the official request to add it unless it already happens to be in the set by the time you end up getting to these.

Thank you for the consideration - please let me know if you need me to provide any further info of the above addition requests and please know that we appreciate all that you do for us!

Ryan

The Red Foil is very rare, just 500 copies were printed. The other "Foils" are also very limited: there were about 2500 Gold Foil, 2500 Bronze Foil/2nd, and 5000 Silver Foil.

Matt, please consider this in your consideration of the point values.

Regards

Stephen

Hello Matt,

Please consider the changes I’m proposing for the following sets...

Captain Marvel (1968) registry set 

Please REMOVE the final entry of the set:

Captain Marvel (1989) v2 1

This book has nothing to do with the 1968 series. The final set entry should remain Marvel Graphic Novel 1, as it is the death of the character

Slot removed

Jim Steranko Covers registry set 

Please REMOVE the following two slots, as they are each already represented by an existing slot

Hercules: The Thracian Wars (Radical) 1 Special Edition (already listed as Hercules 1 Special Edition)

Hercules: The Thracian Wars (Radical) 2 (already listed as Hercules 2 Sketch cover)

Slots removed
Thanos Master registry set

Please CHANGE the last slot entry:

Thanos (2019) 1 (Parel Variant cover)    change  to a universal Thanos (2019) 1 slot, where any copy of #1 can be entered, normal or variant

I am requesting this change, as this is not a variant-specific set. Any variants of books should respectively be addressed in their own dedicated registry set of that title

In addition, please add the rest of the 6 book series, Thanos (2019) 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 to the set

Lastly, please add Thor (2020) 6 to the set, as Thanos appears in it

Thanks!
Slot updated to Thanos (2019) #1. I added all variants to the existing slot. 

Hello Matt , Please add these to the Vampirella " One Shots"   set       Vampirella "Valentine's Day Special" #1   7ate9comics.comEdition certification #2053716010 ----and---   Vampirella Valentine's Day Special #1     Lee Variant Cover   certification # 2022728019 ----  and------    Vampirella: Valentine's Day Special #1  Scorpion Comics "Red" Edition  Certification #2493369014 ---- and --- Vampirella: Valentine's Day Special #1  Scott's Collectables Edition  certification # 2040015006                                 Thank You Cliff

@Clifford R. Sapienza

Slots added per a previous request. Please note that you do not need to make a chat board request if you already received the "failed add" email. The failed add email means that your current request is already in the queue. Thank you

Hi Mat,
can you please add these to recalled editions sets?

CGC Cert #1479535007
Title Rai
Issue 2
Issue Date 6/14
Issue Year 2014
Publisher Valiant
Variant Recalled Edition
Grade 9.8
Page Quality WHITE
Grade Date 10/20/2017
Grade Category Modern
Art Comments Matt Kindt story
Clayton Crain art
Key Comments Recalled due to error.
""Mask"" variant.

CGC Cert #0309027044

Title Saga

Issue 41
Issue Date 12/16
Issue Year 2016
Publisher Image Comics

Variant Recalled Edition

Grade 9.8
Page Quality WHITE
Grade Date 02/06/2017
Grade Category Modern
Art Comments Brian K. Vaughan story Fiona Staples cover & art

Key Comments Recalled due to coloring error on cover. Thanks

Slots added. Thank you

Question? Is this thread still active? I haven't seen an updated since 8 June and from the 22 issues listed here that I am waiting to get added into the Wonder Woman Rebirth set I am seeing issues being added that haven't been requested in this thread. 

Thanks,

Michael

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Steve Trevor said:

Question? Is this thread still active? I haven't seen an updated since 8 June and from the 22 issues listed here that I am waiting to get added into the Wonder Woman Rebirth set I am seeing issues being added that haven't been requested in this thread. 

Thanks,

Michael

Hello @Steve Trevor,

This thread is still active and I hope to begin working on the slot requests later today or tomorrow. I am finishing up the backlog of "failed ads" in the admin queue and this is next on my list. My apologies for the delay!

1 hour ago, Matt G said:

Hello @Steve Trevor,

This thread is still active and I hope to begin working on the slot requests later today or tomorrow. I am finishing up the backlog of "failed ads" in the admin queue and this is next on my list. My apologies for the delay!

Thanks Matt for the updated, was thinking it was me for a minute. Tell Nelson and Litch to put down the coffee and donuts and help out!! LOL

Matt,

Please add the following to the Parrillo cover set:

Red Sonja: Age of Chaos 3 Parrillo  Virgin Edition  3703886002
Red Sonja: Age of Chaos 4 Parrillo Virgin Edition   3703886001

Thank you!

Slots added. Thank you

On 8/25/2020 at 12:46 PM, Steve Trevor said:

Thanks,

Michael

@Steve Trevor, I was wondering the same thing brother. BTW, awesome WW set you have. I love how detailed your information is on how you either paid for the book on eBay or sent in from your own personal collection 

On 6/11/2020 at 3:34 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Hi.  Could I get Saga of the Swamp Thing #nn added to the Swamp Thing Alan Moore set?  Before you say no because it’s a TBP I want to point out that you already allowed a reprint from 2009 into this set.  Thanks.

Hello,

Unfortunately, TBP are not allowed in the registry and this would not qualify due to the title anyways.  I have updated the set to remove the Reprint as well as the annual since the set is specifically names "Swamp Thing #20-64 Alan More."

Thanks Matt.  That same 2009 reprint is also in the (Saga of the) Swamp Thing set.  Do you mind removing it from that competitive set too?

Slot removed. Thank you

On 6/16/2020 at 12:08 PM, Dennis gitlin said:

2020 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST

Can you please add to the amazing Spider-Man 129 foreigns set the American edition please, thank you!! 

Unfortunately, we cannot add U.S. Editions to the Foreign Edition Sets. Thank you

All the other foreign sets have the US counterpart, why is the 129 different?

Slot added. Thank you

Hi,

Please add Daredevil #2 (614 Legacy) Matteo Scalera Variant Cover (example CGC 2027900006) to:

Set: Daredevil (Complete with Variants)

also (if any cover version is acceptable for the registry slot) please add Daredevil #2 (614 Legacy) to 

Set: Daredevil (Complete)

Thanks,
Nathan

Slot added to both sets. The "Complete" sets will have one slot with all variants sharing that slot.