• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Florida Comic Con Jan 18,19 Lakeland,FL
1 1

1 post in this topic

Coming up soon is the Central Florida Comic Con being held in Lakeland, Florida on the weekend of January 18th and 19th. Saturday hours are 10 to 6 and Sunday hours will be 10 to 4. Looks to be a decent sized show as prior years they have had a few thousand attendees. So I am going to try it out by setting up. A decent exhibitor list too. I know I am not on the list yet for setting up and neither is Gene Carpenter of All-American Comics from Maryland but we will be there along with others already listed on the shows website. Speaking of that the website for the show is centralfloridacomiccon.com. If you need more info such as admission cost, venue address, guest and exhibitor lists plus floor plan then I would refer you to their site. 

I will have a couple boxes of slabs along with a few other boxes of decent wall books. PLUS a nice variety of supplies reasonably priced. Anyone attending need any supplies brought there and put aside then please pm me as I have limited room in the van and most shows I sell out of certain items at a point in any show. I already have a few thousand bags and boards presold to two local dealers there so let me know soon. Will also have mylites and fullbacks. And boxes of different sizes (short,long,mag,cgc).  Should be other good books in the room as All American has a museum caliber display of gold and silver goodness. Ducky’s Comics I remember from the VA and MD show circuit and I always liked checking out his selection too.