• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Avengers #47 CGC 9.8 Auction
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Pedigree has an Avengers #47 CGC 9.8 WP up for auction soon.  It's what I have been waiting for! Full disclosure I have one also (not the one being auctioned).  I believe it's the first 9.8 of either #47 or 48 up for auction since the announcement of Dane Whitman appearance in The Eternals. It should be interesting!  There are 2 on eBay now but they are BIN and probably over priced.  There are 23 9.8's of #47 and 11 of #48 I believe. What's your best guess of the winning bid? I'm guessing in the range of 5-6K.

Edited by Xenosmilus

I'm not overly familiar with Pedigree. How does it tend to do relative to Heritage/CC/Comiclink? The auction list itself doesn't seem overly impressive beyond just being high-grade (i.e. no keys/grails that I could find), unless they're still adding to it ~2 weeks out.

Edited by bpc3qh

14 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

I'm not overly familiar with Pedigree. How does it tend to do relative to Heritage/CC/Comiclink? The auction list itself doesn't seem overly impressive beyond just being high-grade (i.e. no keys/grails that I could find), unless they're still adding to it ~2 weeks out.

It's a decent auction site. I have bought stuff off there before and it has high end stuff. It is on the smaller side when compared to the others.