• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Holiday Raffle Mystery Box Reveal Thread
1 1

97 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, Everybody.  Almost 2020!  :banana: 

Yes, I know the prior Grading Champion @Azkaban typically makes a reveal thread but since he didn't participate in the raffle, I was not sure if he was going to make a thread this year. 

I am starting the thread for all the Mystery box reveals from the raffle!  I heard from a few members that they are receiving their boxes soon.  

Many thanks again to @The Sledder @HollyJollyOne@HolidayHam and his elves.

Cheers everyone and Happy Holidays.

Edited by Wolverinex

19 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Yay!  I'm the first.

AlexH sent me a great mystery box from the great white north all the way down to sunny southern California that contained a couple of cool slabs, a book that I'm going to dive in this weekend, gobs of comics, a Frazetta book, and a Muse CD.  Can't wait to dive into all this!  Love me them mystery boxes!

IMG_0866.jpg

dang!  Awesome box.  Love the variety of items! Thanks for the post

34 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Yay!  I'm the first.

AlexH sent me a great mystery box from the great white north all the way down to sunny southern California that contained a couple of cool slabs, a book that I'm going to dive in this weekend, gobs of comics, a Frazetta book, and a Muse CD.  Can't wait to dive into all this!  Love me them mystery boxes!

IMG_0866.jpg

Flash and Cap two of my 3 favorite characters. Congrats on killer box.