• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Holiday Raffle Mystery Box Reveal Thread
1 1

97 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, shadroch said:

My box is rounding into shape, but isnt fit to be mentioned in the same thread as Greggy.

First 3 years running....... I completed my list... then I found out I was #1    I changed my mine and went live      so very happy

On 2/6/2020 at 12:08 PM, WEBHEAD said:

This is  the Greggy Mystery Box........  #1     of all times     thank you from the bottom of Comic Heart

I think I 'm in Heaven  not only 2 Double Cover Books  a Fantastic Four #50....... and many more Marvel books 

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3760.JPG

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3762.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

about time he stepped it up, I was getting tired out doing him the past few years :baiting:

Just now, AndyFish said:

He helped me out getting a Spider-Man car for a sick kid in my parish at SDCC last year and his parents and I are extremely grateful to him.

That is awesome! Way to go on you both! (Hopefully the car had a bumper sticker that said "SUCK IT")

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

WOW, I rushed home from work and found an amazing assortment of Frazetta Eerie, Creepy and other horror magazines, books,  comic books, and trading cards. Thank you so much Wombat!! :golfclap:It's such a great addition to my collection. :banana::applause:

20200219_151751.thumb.jpg.cb9de55940e2ee57ca33bee7b4d5d1e6.jpg

Crazy awesome. 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

You are covering up some of the really good stuff.   :baiting:

:tink:

I was rushing to something tonight but I just got home. Here is a better photo of the amazingness! I also found the sweet hologram set too!! A few of these gifts are going on my wall tonight!

20200219_205234.thumb.jpg.ac26b8dc028775af8d06bedac43632fc.jpg