• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEST OF 2019: BUDGET EDITION - Results Posted!
3 3

197 posts in this topic

On 1/2/2020 at 2:01 AM, PhilipB2k17 said:

Sorry. I had to withdraw this entry. I double checked my records and paid more for this piece than the $500 price threshold. 

Ah too bad, that Infinity Crusade page was my favourite buy by far!

First post so I hope you allow me some tardiness (was travelling and just saw this thread upon my return but felt like contributing).

Published. The Terrifics 13 Cover (actually, less than half of limit for this thread)

Unpublished. Lan Medina commission of Aquaman and Mera (dated 2018 but I only saw and received it in early 2019). Also well below the limit. Hope you enjoy it. BTW, I learned a lot from lurking. Thank you all for the public good you offer in posting good analyses. 

The Terrifics 13 (2018) Cover - Pencils only - Jose Luis.jpg

Lan Medina commission.jpg

Edited by bernoulli
clarifying date for unpublished piece.

8 hours ago, bernoulli said:

First post so I hope you allow me some tardiness (was travelling and just saw this thread upon my return but felt like contributing).

Published. The Terrifics 13 Cover (actually, less than half of limit for this thread)

Unpublished. Lan Medina commission of Aquaman and Mera (dated 2018 but I only saw and received it in early 2019). Also well below the limit. Hope you enjoy it. BTW, I learned a lot from lurking. Thank you all for the public good you offer in posting good analyses. 

The Terrifics 13 (2018) Cover - Pencils only - Jose Luis.jpg

Lan Medina commission.jpg

@bernoulli, you should split this into three posts so we can vote one each piece. Just edit your original and delete two images and then post those two in different replies.