• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

Arrived back from CGC.  Signed & sketch by Ben Bishop.  Also signed by Kevin Eastman.  No remark by Eastman - he added B*tchin instead!  

B-TMNT.JPG

That IS Cool!

Did the facilitator or CGC put the word's on the front of the label? or attribute it to Eastman? If you've seen my rather long remark by Claremount about Wolverine, with his rather long catch phrase, "I'm the best at what I do, but what I do 'best' isn't very nice".... anyway CGC or the Facilitator DID get them to attribute it to Claremount on the front label :shy: 

I'm just curious if "CGC would allow Eastman's quote" on the label lol 

But that  IS   a sweet sketch and quote! :headbang: 

7 hours ago, ivdyer said:

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. This was a failed commission by Drew Moss. The buyer did not like the pose and wanted something more dynamic and backed out. I jumped on it and made some additions.  It was great before but now......

A68881CE-0A0C-494C-BAFC-7C6ADFE35252.thumb.jpeg.748b4e451712ff29a94d0283726cadb3.jpeg
7D613257-ABC7-45AC-8C93-0148583D98F0.thumb.jpeg.7a5436300d93f6eae989fc78a8027e0e.jpeg

That is dope! Great job claiming it brother.

13 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That IS Cool!

Did the facilitator or CGC put the word's on the front of the label? or attribute it to Eastman? If you've seen my rather long remark by Claremount about Wolverine, with his rather long catch phrase, "I'm the best at what I do, but what I do 'best' isn't very nice".... anyway CGC or the Facilitator DID get them to attribute it to Claremount on the front label :shy: 

I'm just curious if "CGC would allow Eastman's quote" on the label lol 

But that  IS   a sweet sketch and quote! :headbang: 

Thanks!  I was sure to put the quote and who wrote it on the form... and CGC put it on the label!

B-TMNT - 2.JPG

3 hours ago, Brooklynmet said:

I think I paid $100 not including the book and shipping.  Great guy to deal with.  

Wow!  I would say you definitely got your money's worth!  Especially with 2 characters.  Very nice sketch!