• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

Can't wait for cobs I plan to go in my neck of the woods in mau, june, july, and aug. Already trying to get artists prices and setting some stuff up early with others.

Also Def going to start my cover jam on marvel comics 1000 blank with head shots heroes on cover and villains on back. Still debating if I should have it box out or be open layout.

3 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Can't wait for cobs I plan to go in my neck of the woods in mau, june, july, and aug. Already trying to get artists prices and setting some stuff up early with others.

Also Def going to start my cover jam on marvel comics 1000 blank with head shots heroes on cover and villains on back. Still debating if I should have it box out or be open layout.

Might depend on what artist you want? Some artist styles might lead more towards box our or box open theme. I have one jam with spaces the size of yearbook photos and some artist have difficulty with the dimensions of the box layout on mine and have to go past the boundaries, which affects other parts of the jam...

Edited by cgcsketcherz