• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Still sucks with the pandemic on going. I won't be getting any work to July through the fall. With most of the shows I go to getting pushed. 

We are all in the same boat. With cons being canceled or postponed and the economy spiraling it will be tough for the majority of us to even commission work once they begin.  It will be down year for us all. 

Ya just sucks how the year is going. As there was some great guests coming to shows. 2 of the 3 shows I mainly go to have moved to fall. I hope all comic guys are able to go to the new dates. Still waiting to hear if 3rd one is moving from its may date. As the other 2 one was may and one was early June and they moved. So I bet this one will too. They are likely just working with arena they use to see what dates are free before reveal to public on change. If they do move I hope they don't fall near the other 2 move date. There is 2 other cons I want to go to in July and August which should be fine and what not.

Edited by Webhead2018