• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ron C. said:

David Finch. Unfortunately, the case came in from CGC scuffed and there are some Newton rings in just the wrong place so this is heading back for reholdering. I love the sketch though!

WW Finch 98.jpg

Pretty For Sure! Nice use of "white space" for the hair! This is how we do it :whistle:

2 hours ago, Ron C. said:

David Finch. Unfortunately, the case came in from CGC scuffed and there are some Newton rings in just the wrong place so this is heading back for reholdering. I love the sketch though!

WW Finch 98.jpg

Gorgeous!  Congrats!

2 hours ago, Ron C. said:

WW Finch 98.jpg

Beautiful sketch, but yeah, those newton rings look like facial splooge on her.

9 hours ago, Ron C. said:

WW Finch 98.jpg

That sketch is dope 

14 minutes ago, Webhead2018 said:

Wow wonder why they drop grade. From pic it doesn't look bad at all. Should have been at least 9.6

grader notes say crease and crunch on back of cover but i dont see any diffrence then the 9.8 they graded also