• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

You can tell from the dates of first batch and second batch just how busy he is. lol Always communicated whenever I checked in.  I don’t know his current rates and when he asked what he had charged me he nearly laughed out loud.  But from what I’ve seen in other venues he’s still very reasonable. 

49 minutes ago, FAKadar said:

Here's a brand new Hobgoblin 3 part painted cover commission. I'm glad my client let me go crazy with it. 

106507423_10223632395346293_8736949782611586986_n.jpg

Holy mess! That is pure badass!

17 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Jeehyung Lee

A8F92BE5-DD3D-497A-A345-DBD89C376FD7.thumb.jpeg.16a1944797db400a0fe61afe1da8897a.jpeg

Beautiful but I know you probably had to wait awhile to receive it huh? I heard he takes forever to get commissions done. I’m so jelly of this sketch.

30 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Beautiful but I know you probably had to wait awhile to receive it huh? I heard he takes forever to get commissions done. I’m so jelly of this sketch.

His commission list is open and is working through them