• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2020 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
14 14

1,163 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

HA!  Love that he signed in green and drew a pizza slice.

I've really been maybe over posting it, there was an unboxing video in another thread when I first received it today.

I asked Campbell for something easy like pizza or a TMNT weapon....

Knowing it's an in house signing and there are tons of books, I got lucky, but you can see in the video when it was revealed to me what the sketch was of that I'm like oh cool glad I suggested.

I think I did mention April, no guts no glory, but super glad and I feel blessed for sure!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I would normally wait to post a slabbed book, but the timing on this is too perfect given her upcoming appearance in The Mandalorian.  When rumors of her appearance began circulating I was like "who is this beloved character Star Wars fans keep talking about?".  I binge watched The Clone Wars and Rebels in April/May and found out for myself that all the hype was true.  Since then, I haven't been able to get enough of one of the most amazing, well developed Star Wars characters.

I present, Ahsoka Tano by Todd Nauck.  On its way to CGC for the Ashley Eckstein private signing.  :banana:

Ahsoka_PREVIEW.thumb.jpg.213bc64bff8ee686d56c6b5a94ae7588.jpg

This is awesome!

15 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I would normally wait to post a slabbed book, but the timing on this is too perfect given her upcoming appearance in The Mandalorian.  When rumors of her appearance began circulating I was like "who is this beloved character Star Wars fans keep talking about?".  I binge watched The Clone Wars and Rebels in April/May and found out for myself that all the hype was true.  Since then, I haven't been able to get enough of one of the most amazing, well developed Star Wars characters.

I present, Ahsoka Tano by Todd Nauck.  On its way to CGC for the Ashley Eckstein private signing.  :banana:

Ahsoka_PREVIEW.thumb.jpg.213bc64bff8ee686d56c6b5a94ae7588.jpg

This is great!  Congrats!  I like Todd's art!

10 minutes ago, pheonix103 said:

John Romita Jr

I was lucky to get this in a auction that he did with all proceeds going to St Judes Children’s Hospital

4644378A-73E0-472B-863E-C7EDF17B13AF.thumb.jpeg.8a05c43f516e5f3ad5a78c8f6c9b9ceb.jpeg

On a wing and a prayer!

Even simple sketches look good when there are different stokes of ink and a good expression, nice!